Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
There is an option after the Manhunters where MC can choose "It was us or them" or "This city belongs to me"...
I'm just rolling with the last option...MC: "I AM THE DANGER!"
Maybe, this corrupt version of him can get a trailer and convince his girls to set up a meth lab :unsure::LOL:
No Need of Corrupt Version. Mc just sticks to his Boss Ethan and follows him. The More MC follows him the More chance to Interact with the Girls :KEK: :ROFLMAO: , He will mange there or if not Threesome is always a Option :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
But if it were a zombie NTR where the zombie husband tells him with his growls "where did that BBC cock that you have in your teeth come from" :geek: o_O:LOL:
or If the Zombie Husband tries to have sex while Turning into a Zombie he might Grab the Butt and tries to give a Love Bite ( Actual Bite :KEK: ) and the teeth joint come out altogether just like Old people's Teeth set, Do you think She will move everywhere with the Teeth stuck on her Butt cheeks? :unsure::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Mcknobz33

Dec 29, 2017
Cool game but certain renders get reused too much that it takes me out of the story and k start only focusing on that

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
I'm trying to lay out my plans for world domination and you lot keep making it about butts...and teeth...and teeth in butts...:oops::LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I'm trying to lay out my plans for world domination and you lot keep making it about butts...and teeth...and teeth in butts...:oops::LOL:
Oh yeah but for that You have to Kill all the Zombies First that are Attacking people's Butts with their Teeth and some people might be moving with their teeth stuck in their ass :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

krypton97800

Jan 10, 2024
Hm, the renders look nice and a zombie apocalypse is always welcome.

But the story makes little sense to me.
Starting with a bank robbery...why ?
What use has money and gold in the apocalypse ? Food, water, medicine, weapons, ammo and gasoline sure, but what what is the point of money, it has no worth beside the paper it's made of, so not even good for trading.

Then we have Anais, which apparently is on a visit in the city. (she also has clearly a screw loose)
Did i misread something ? The whole point of only a few cities remaining and outside of the walls it is extremly dangerous. And she makes a casual visit as if it is the most normal thing in the world ??

Mobile phones are working, again how does this work if there are only a handful of cities remaining ?

The MC has a job interview, for a company in the capital because of the good money they pay...
He isn't suited because he lacks a working visa...seriously, in a zombie apocalypse...
How is that of any concern if most of humanity is dead, how would they even verify that...or were documents on the high priority list as they did evacuations in a zombie outbreak ?

Then there is the description

What's the point of being rich in the apocalypse ? It's not like you could buy a lot of things or live a happy and carefree life.

Does his home town or surrounding cities still exist, ? Because otherwise i don't see much point of taking the risk.
And how would money solve the problem of getting back in his home countr ? Is long-distance travel via ship or plane still working, despite only a handful of cities surviving ?
Did you even play the game. Zombie apocalypse in this world is different than walking dead and world war z. Over here the humans were able to defend from the first wave. All the countries are still standing with some cities only gone to dust. The government is still there and so is the army. Obviously when government is there, passport and such things will stil be asked about. Yeah mobile phone thing doesn't make sense.

Robin53

Aug 15, 2023
Did you even play the game. Zombie apocalypse in this world is different than walking dead and world war z. Over here the humans were able to defend from the first wave. All the countries are still standing with some cities only gone to dust. The government is still there and so is the army. Obviously when government is there, passport and such things will stil be asked about. Yeah mobile phone thing doesn't make sense.
Actually, mobile phones make complete sense. I don't believe they have internet, but they might have access to basic phone calls and messages in the old-fashioned way, in a limited area around the city. For a government, that would not be hard to maintain using already installed telecommunications towers.
I suppose that is the reason they don't have contact with the city when outside.

Also, the guy whom you quote is talking about the prototype. The game was released here when it was a prototype, and the story was completely different back then.

Oct 10, 2022
Hm, the renders look nice and a zombie apocalypse is always welcome.

But the story makes little sense to me.
Starting with a bank robbery...why ?
What use has money and gold in the apocalypse ? Food, water, medicine, weapons, ammo and gasoline sure, but what what is the point of money, it has no worth beside the paper it's made of, so not even good for trading.

Then we have Anais, which apparently is on a visit in the city. (she also has clearly a screw loose)
Did i misread something ? The whole point of only a few cities remaining and outside of the walls it is extremly dangerous. And she makes a casual visit as if it is the most normal thing in the world ??

Mobile phones are working, again how does this work if there are only a handful of cities remaining ?

The MC has a job interview, for a company in the capital because of the good money they pay...
He isn't suited because he lacks a working visa...seriously, in a zombie apocalypse...
How is that of any concern if most of humanity is dead, how would they even verify that...or were documents on the high priority list as they did evacuations in a zombie outbreak ?

Then there is the description

What's the point of being rich in the apocalypse ? It's not like you could buy a lot of things or live a happy and carefree life.

Does his home town or surrounding cities still exist, ? Because otherwise i don't see much point of taking the risk.
And how would money solve the problem of getting back in his home countr ? Is long-distance travel via ship or plane still working, despite only a handful of cities surviving ?
Sounds like you missed a few Raz. The game starts with Presidents speech, he even says they are lifting curfews because they are doing good against zombies. Government is still functioning but corruption is on the rise. Also game established some facts about zombies which is they are mostly in the cities and act as hordes. So between cities are mostly safe. So like the cartel boss explained zombies swarm some places in the cities called Red Zones. There are lots of countries, all the southern american countries expect Argentina, fell. Survivors from other countries brought into Argentina, which makes documents are important. When MC goes to the job, one soldier talking about his interaction with a refugee if you remember that one. Also when Ethan and MC went to underground, iirc Colombian and Chilean refugees are fighting each other. Money is also very important with poverty is all time high, MC is doing risky jobs because food prices and rent. If he can't manage he talks about going back to live in a tent. In anyway, that bank robbery was not for money, it was for medicine. Government collected all the medicine when the first zombie wave hit and put them in safe places. That bank vault is one of the safe place. Unlucky for the government the bank was in Red Zone and that made the medicine unreachable. So cartel boss tries to take advantage of that and steal that medicine and sell it high prices because they are rare.

Though, I understand you women in this game are so beautiful it's almost impossible to focus on the story.

Btw, I think I can fight against hunter zombies bare hand for Martinez. She is gorgeous.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Sounds like you missed a few Raz. The game starts with Presidents speech, he even says they are lifting curfews because they are doing good against zombies. Government is still functioning but corruption is on the rise. Also game established some facts about zombies which is they are mostly in the cities and act as hordes. So between cities are mostly safe. So like the cartel boss explained zombies swarm some places in the cities called Red Zones. There are lots of countries, all the southern american countries expect Argentina, fell. Survivors from other countries brought into Argentina, which makes documents are important. When MC goes to the job, one soldier talking about his interaction with a refugee if you remember that one. Also when Ethan and MC went to underground, iirc Colombian and Chilean refugees are fighting each other. Money is also very important with poverty is all time high, MC is doing risky jobs because food prices and rent. If he can't manage he talks about going back to live in a tent. In anyway, that bank robbery was not for money, it was for medicine. Government collected all the medicine when the first zombie wave hit and put them in safe places. That bank vault is one of the safe place. Unlucky for the government the bank was in Red Zone and that made the medicine unreachable. So cartel boss tries to take advantage of that and steal that medicine and sell it high prices because they are rare.

Though, I understand you women in this game are so beautiful it's almost impossible to focus on the story.

Btw, I think I can fight against hunter zombies bare hand for Martinez. She is gorgeous.
That post from me was directly after the first release iirc.

The dev changed some things after receiving feedback/the game leaving prototype status, like adding an intro and background info.
From what i remember, at the time of the first release that president speech didn't exist, nor any info about the state of the world or country, no cartel boss either, or any kind of explanation.

The game back then started with the bank robbery, to the MC trying to get a job on his phone and ended with some sexy time with his girl.

Oct 10, 2022
That post from me was directly after the first release iirc.

The dev changed some things after receiving feedback/the game leaving prototype status, like adding an intro and background info.
From what i remember, at the time of the first release that president speech didn't exist, nor any info about the state of the world or country, no cartel boss either, or any kind of explanation.

The game back then started with the bank robbery, to the MC trying to get a job on his phone and ended with some sexy time with his girl.
Oh I did not even checked when was your post, sorry. I saw it at the last page and thought share some details if anyone else think the same. Still it can work for that purpose, maybe perhaps mayhap possibly. :giggle:

Reactions: Raziel_8

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
It was a year older post-Bro :)

Oh I did not even checked when was your post, sorry. I saw it at the last page and thought share some details if anyone else think the same. Still it can work for that purpose, maybe perhaps mayhap possibly. :giggle:
Man, you too? Man different January :KEK: a Year Older post.

Oct 10, 2022
Man, you too? Man different January :KEK: a Year Older post.
Well in my defence, I saw it at the last page and did not even check the date. Yet, I admit it's my bad. I should have noticed though. Raz is always attentive and would not make a post like that. :(

Also I have another good point in that post,

Though, I understand you women in this game are so beautiful it's almost impossible to focus on the story anything.

• Hey there
Reactions: Krysis_here

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I really liked the game, the most interesting one I discovered recently, but I want to hear opinions about Francisca, is she "special" or am I just thinking too much?
The way she looks, how she's always smiling, and the talk about her brothers makes me think that she's a little "special", not that there's anything wrong with it, I was just curious, I've been thinking about it since I played the current version.

Another thing, Anais looking for a more serious relationship was a bit unnecessary for me, I accepted it, however, my protagonist shows no remorse in "cheating" on her with so many other women, and Anais' tattoo "Love has wings, not anchors" indicates that she would accept an open relationship, where he could have more girls; It's funny, my protagonist doesn't mind "cheating" Anais, but I felt bad for doing it.

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
I check for updates to this game often, because it's such a good time. I came across this randomly one day in 2023, and was pleasantly surprised to find that it's been updated already this January. The renders in this are so amazing, and the animations are superb. Plus, all the thicc-ness combined with some slimmer models means that there is something for everybody (to me it means buffet) who may have refined taste(s). I like the story so far and there is enough content to keep you coming back the adventure. I can't wait to see what happens next, after this cliffhanger ending to the latest chapter.

Reactions: miles bennet dyson
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes