Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Holy fuckballs, the render style in this game is so good. It's got such a distinct style compared to the usual AVN's on here. Some thoughts after finishing it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
True all the Characters are Hot and Beautifully Made Models. Claire even Loves MC's Butt cheeks and Loves to play With them :KEK: :ROFLMAO:
Jiggle Jiggle

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
True all the Characters are Hot and Beautifully Made Models. Claire even Loves MC's Butt cheeks and Loves to play With them :KEK: :ROFLMAO:
Jiggle Jiggle
The amount of Claire wigglies was on par for the guiness book of records. I bet the MC would have the words of that Spinal Tap song running through his head..."The bigger the cushion...the sweeter the pushin'..." :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
The amount of Claire wigglies was on par for the guiness book of records. I bet the MC would have the words of that Spinal Tap song running through his head..."The bigger the cushion...the sweeter the pushin'..." :LOL:
I feel like Anias is like Goofy and Childish with MC
Francisca is like funny and excited with MC
Claire is just Naughty and Playful with MC :ROFLMAO: :KEK: :KEK:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Abigail is Sometimes like Sweet and Sometimes Thoughtful
She asks MC do u like the Blowjob and Asks him Should I do this or that :love:

I feel bad for her too

But her sex scene was hot :devilish:
Yeah, Abigail is nice and hot. I really hope her ex-bf is still alive and we meet him...time to make an example out of him (well only after we fuck Abi infront of him of course) :devilish:

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
Cool setting, worried about Zoey in the flash forward she’s my favorite at the moment. I felt so bad for Cyan and her brother.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Yeah, Abigail is nice and hot. I really hope her ex-bf is still alive and we meet him...time to make an example out of him (well only after we fuck Abi infront of him of course) :devilish:
True, Her Bf should Come and See How to Do Anal and Lick Abigail's Ass :KEK: :ROFLMAO:

Oct 10, 2022
Do you really think he would care? He throw Abi to the zombies to run away. So I think we should use the bat MC carrying around to break his legs then leave him to the zombies. If you want, Abi and MC can watch it from a safe distance while cuddling. :giggle:

Reactions: Raziel_8

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Do you really think he would care? He throw Abi to the zombies to run away. So I think we should use the bat MC carrying around to break his legs then leave him to the zombies. If you want, Abi and MC can watch it from a safe distance while cuddling. :giggle:
I mean, he could at least see how his ex looks when she's statisfied :whistle:
Hm, i thought more like chaining him outside, butt nacked with his dick coated in blood or raw meat (or whatever zombies like to eat). At least he should stay alive (or human) long enough to feel the joy of getting his dick chewed by zombies :giggle:

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
I mean, he could at least see how his ex looks when she's statisfied :whistle:
Hm, i thought more like chaining him outside, butt nacked with his dick coated in blood or raw meat (or whatever zombies like to eat). At least he should stay alive (or human) long enough to feel the joy of getting his dick chewed by zombies :giggle:
Wow, insult to zombies is real here. I won't make zombies do something so degrading, i'll just cuck him thoroughly then afterwards make him wear the sluttiest dress and makeup and then post him to manhunters. Perhaps then they will forget the vendetta with the MC. Win-Win.

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
I don't care about wobbly bums and ass licking, I just want to rule the city :devilish:
The downs girl will be my general for the lulz :LOL:

Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I don't care about wobbly bums and ass licking, I just want to rule the city :devilish:
The downs girl will be my general for the lulz :LOL:
Do you mean Interacting them with MC every time he visits there? They will Remember him as like Mc's Boss :unsure::ROFLMAO:. They all do seem like getting Pounded very hard and MC might get strong enough by more training and then teach the Girls there He is a Lot harder than his Boss :KEK:

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
Do you mean Interacting them with MC every time he visits there? They will Remember him as like Mc's Boss :unsure::ROFLMAO:. They all do seem like getting Pounded very hard and MC might get strong enough by more training and then teach the Girls there He is a Lot harder than his Boss :KEK:
There is an option after the Manhunters where MC can choose "It was us or them" or "This city belongs to me"...
I'm just rolling with the last option...MC: "I AM THE DANGER!"
Maybe, this corrupt version of him can get a trailer and convince his girls to set up a meth lab :unsure::LOL:

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes