Jan 14, 2023
Do you really think people would put a mentally disabled person in a cage with zombies to have fun do not rape when they have the chance?
Well, that's just bad writing. You can easily imagine your Bad Guys[TM] being ultra-fascist Humans First[tm] types where any kind of mental disability was equal to "being as dumb and mindless as a zombie", throw in some good old fashioned Christian ideology and you've got that happening. Hell... go look up the Spartans.

Or, if you're really in the mood, go look up what the USA, Sweden, Russia, Romania etc did to their citizens who had mental disabilities. Lobotomies, enforced isolation prison, torture via medical experimentation (electroshock etc etc), medical gulags, enforced sterilisation and so on. In the period of 1950-2000, ffs. And all of that was done by people very much of the mind that "Rape is a criminal offense and needs punishing", fyi.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
There are forced sex, we just don't see from MC's eyes. Do you really think people would put a mentally disabled person in a cage with zombies to have fun do not rape when they have the chance? What were manhunters planning if they have caught Emily and Claire? Why did they say take the girls, kill the guy?
right.. zombie with good teeth.. no rape what a amazing "zombie apocalypse world"

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12
Oct 10, 2022
Well, that's just bad writing. You can easily imagine your Bad Guys[TM] being ultra-fascist Humans First[tm] types where any kind of mental disability was equal to "being as dumb and mindless as a zombie", throw in some good old fashioned Christian ideology and you've got that happening. Hell... go look up the Spartans.
Or, if you're really in the mood, go look up what the USA, Sweden, Russia, Romania etc did to their citizens who had mental disabilities. Lobotomies, enforced isolation prison, torture via medical experimentation (electroshock etc etc), medical gulags, enforced sterilisation and so on. In the period of 1950-2000, ffs. And all of that was done by people very much of the mind that "Rape is a criminal offense and needs punishing", fyi.
I know those things, basically eugenics but none of them happened to have fun. They believed in something to fix something. I am not saying they did the right thing or there was something to fix to begin with but those are entirely different context with what I said. Like you said they are part of ideologies, which contains rules within themselves since none of them is in order what was going on in the game discussion about those just moot point.

In the game, they were doing it for the fun, to see what would happen if she was bitten by a zombie. They weren't trying to fix her, they weren't trying to change evolution etc. So abusing mentally challenged person was not the point, doing that for fun was. For which none of your examples negate that.

I don't think calling that bad writing is fair tbh. It's a preference of dev and it looks to me he is trying to keep things on light side. We also never seen a gore, even if MC and his company got attacked twice, which you should agree that has to be more common than rape. Although there are heavy indication both and many more evil is currently happening.

So if this game is not cup of your tea I'd understand, I also do understand zombie theme media comes with certain expectations but still calling it bad writing is unfair. Will we see heavy stuff like rape, gore etc. in the future, we should wait for an answer from the dev but I don't think we need those in this game. I believe occasional hints about those and keeping the game light, works good enough.

Robin53

Aug 15, 2023
right.. zombie with good teeth.. no rape what a amazing "zombie apocalypse world"
Chill, the developer said before that the goal was to release the game on Steam. So I assume the game should not include any rape content, otherwise, it would not be allowed to be uploaded there. If you want a game with rape, you should look elsewhere. Personally, I think if this game continues in this direction and makes it to Steam, it could even be at the level of Badik. However, there are always people like you who enjoy attacking small developers if they don't do what they want.
Keep up the good work dev, do not listen to this guy.

• Angry
Reactions: shiqz

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Chill, the developer said before that the goal was to release the game on Steam. So I assume the game should not include any rape content, otherwise, it would not be allowed to be uploaded there. If you want a game with rape, you should look elsewhere. Personally, I think if this game continues in this direction and makes it to Steam, it could even be at the level of Badik. However, there are always people like you who enjoy attacking small developers if they don't do what they want.
Keep up the good work dev, do not listen to this guy.
I don't know. They allowed a game called Rape Day, until some religious nuts found out about it.

Feb 15, 2018
Man I just started this game and the time whiplash in insane. It starts with a flash forward I guess, learning you lost someone named Zoey and may have been involved in an insurgency, then a flashback to how the apocalypse happened, then a flash forward 2 years later (but still before the opening scene?) where a heist in zombie territory goes horribly wrong, and then it randomly jumps ahead AGAIN two weeks later, giving no explanation of how you escaped being deep in zombieland with no backup, no guns, no loot from the heist, a busted car, and presumably a furious mob boss whose car you just had wrecked. Do things improve from here?

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Mc refers to Claire as Caroline sometimes. According to the planned tags there will be no rape.

K18

Apr 19, 2018

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Going by this and your previous posts i guess rape and forced-sex is your thing if that is so then good for you but i seriously doubt that you will find that here, and to be honest i am glad for that. There are already plenty of those games out there along with other unpleasant tags jammed into them, so i like having this rarity once in a while but that's just me.

Mind that i'm not calling you out on your preferences, nothing like that and not my intention, just that if you are looking for that particular stuff here then this game might not be for you.

My only concern here is how actual penetration not always shown in the sex scenes, as many others already mentioned.
I'm liking this so far but you do you.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
For some reason, I find myself unable to get invested in this game even though the renders and the overall story are decent. I think one of my main gripes is that this game looks too bright and "clean" for a post-apocalyptic/zombie-type AVN. Even though the clothes the characters wear are old and (a bit) dirty, it never feels like they are in a desperate situation to make ends meet, and also all the dyed hair seems kind of weird for this setting (That samurai girl is the epitome of my complaint here). I will stick around at least until episode 3 is out so I can see if the story manages to make me overlook this problem.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
For some reason, I find myself unable to get invested in this game even though the renders and the overall story are decent. I think one of my main gripes is that this game looks too bright and "clean" for a post-apocalyptic/zombie-type AVN. Even though the clothes the characters wear are old and (a bit) dirty, it never feels like they are in a desperate situation to make ends meet, and also all the dyed hair seems kind of weird for this setting (That samurai girl is the epitome of my complaint here). I will stick around at least until episode 3 is out so I can see if the story manages to make me overlook this problem.
They're not living in a post atomic world i.e The Road. The world in the game is more like a 3rd world country i.e Argentina.
I think Dying Light is the inspiration for the game visual style.

Last edited:
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes