Oct 10, 2022
But you are not Wrong about Martinez though :devilish: , She is Spicy and Fiery, and I feel a Very Bold Energy from her Character. Baker maybe wants to give her that look :sneaky:
Tbh I am sucker for her type. her attitude, her demeanor, how she carry herself, how she looks etc. perfection. :love: On top of that, I played the game because of her. I saw her and the talking zombie lady on the banner then I thought I should give it shot. Though, my comment was mostly jokes I liked almost all the characters. They are lovely. :giggle:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Tbh I am sucker for her type. her attitude, her demeanor, how she carry herself, how she looks etc. perfection. :love: On top of that, I played the game because of her. I saw her and the talking zombie lady on the banner then I thought I should give it shot. Though, my comment was mostly jokes I liked almost all the characters. They are lovely. :giggle:
I also love all characters as of now, All Female LI's are greatly done and all look Beautiful :love: . But if u ask me I also like the Zombie girl Sofia I love her as Well. Making Fun is okay but I feel that her Character is like She is going though the Down Syndrome with her mentality like a Child so She should also deserves Respect, Jack and many people take her advantage becuz she is easy pray as She doesn't know what is happening.:giggle:

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
I also love all characters as of now, All Female LT's are greatly done and all look Beautiful :love: . But if u ask me I also like the Zombie girl Sofia I love her as Well. Making Fun is okay but I feel that her Character is like She is going though the Down Syndrome with her mentality like a Child so She should also deserves Respect, Jack and many people take her advantage becuz she is easy pray as She doesn't know what is happening.:giggle:
She is okay I guess but I was talking about the real zombie girl from the lab. Right next to the MC at the pic below.

When I look at this pic first thing I've noticed is Martinez which is weird 'cause she is outside of the focus. Then zombie girl then Jack the guy with face paint. :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
She is okay I guess but I was talking about the real zombie girl from the lab. Right next to the MC at the pic below.

When I look at this pic first thing I've noticed is Martinez which is weird 'cause she is outside of the focus. Then zombie girl then Jack the guy with face paint. :unsure:

Yeah, I know the Girl who was the Zombie girl, The Lab one right Who fully didn't turn into a Zombie Who was said that She is the Zombie but kept as Test Subject, Calling Marcus many times. She is hot though but still. Martinez gives me Tomboy types :devilish: .

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
played for the first time and so far its actually one of the best games right now. Top renders, a good MC, nice girls and actual story progression. Not tip toeing 5 years of dev time into endless introductions then remakes... like other vn-s with this quality.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I love all the girls but the one who kicks zombie ass like Martinez is special, a sex scene in a building surrounded by zombies, would it be survival horror sex? :unsure: :unsure:
Killing zombies while having sex is hot, right? :unsure:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I did not know we could do that. Is it better in Spanish? If so I may replay this in Spanish too.:unsure:
Does that mean that the zombies could have the same one-liners from Resident Evil 4 that when you hear them make you want to kill them more and if it is possible to explode their heads so as not to hear them again? :unsure: o_O:D:LOL:

Last edited:

Darkflame37

Apr 28, 2020
guys my game won't go past the part "the characters are fictional" part. I'm basically stuck in the very beginning

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
guys my game won't go past the part "the characters are fictional" part. I'm basically stuck in the very beginning
Are you using a compressed version or the normal one? any mods? I'm playing the compressed version with scrappy's mod installed and i have no problems whatsoever, also played the same compressed version without the mod and got no problems.

Maybe try downloading the normal version from the op from a different file host, see if that works.

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
I've only played through the prologue so far but I love it. The zombie/infected apocalypse genre of games are my favourite.
The tension in the prologue alone was awesome and the art style as well is beautiful. The short animations adding to the atmosphere is a nice bonus. Can't wait to play more :love:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Somewhere I Belong [v0.1.0.0] Unofficial Android Port + scrappy's WT/Gallery Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 625mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: jhonatanw
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes