Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
a game/novel that is very easy to get addicted too.. looking forward to seeing this potential epic unfold

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrBaker

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
+ High quantity and quality renders.
+ Choices to accept or reject Lis, among other choices (and i hope No kinks/fetishes lock out any LIs in the future).
+ Likeable Lis, so far (extremely rare thing right here).
+ MC who is Not a doormat, likability or not depends on each player but for me he is likable enough (another extreme rarity and i sincerely hope this remains that way, maybe becomes a certified badass as the story progresses. Also he is a unique daz model, at least to me).
+ Really good story execution (better than 90% of the games here, to me that is).
+ Solid Worldbuilding.
+ Plenty of sexytime content already (not enough though, want a whole lot more lovey-dovey segs).

Was not expecting this to be THIS good, very underrated gem.
Dev, do NOT give up on this. You are doing wonders here.
(y)

Azel_66

Nov 3, 2022
If anyone can tell me how to unlock the first scene from the second page from the gallery it would be much appreciated and keep up the good work dev is project is awesome!!!

Neio69

May 9, 2023
If anyone can tell me how to unlock the first scene from the second page from the gallery it would be much appreciated and keep up the good work dev is project is awesome!!!
That's Clarie's(Red haired girl) scene happened during the car drive.I don't know the requirement but Here is what I did "During the first encounter after sparring choose: Let her wash you and find an excuse to touch her ass then during the 2nd encounter while she will be sleeping choose: 1.touch her boobs 2. Expose her boobs 3. Let her continue 4. Release your Kraken(JK) 5. push it deeper" ( the options are similar to what I wrote not exact )

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Will Cataline first scene that choose to require a reward block her romance path later completely? Same question for Claire car scene to take advantage of her.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Yes, I see what happened there. Yes, it's a bug. It's missing the variable needed to unlock it in the gallery.
That scene used to be much longer, but I deleted a part of it and accidentally removed the variable to unlock it in the gallery, which was at the end of it.
This file should fix it, but you will have to watch the whole scene again.
Apologies for that.
Is the Claire car scene cut at the second time BJ? Cause in gallery we can still see more scene but not in gameplay.

Neio69

May 9, 2023
Will Cataline first scene that choose to require a reward block her romance path later completely? Same question for Claire car scene to take advantage of her.
Don't know about the Catalina path but for Clarie path it goes on.(later) There is another scene with her in a bathroom

Reactions: OWSam000

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
For as much as I really like the girls in this game, the actual sex scenes are kind of frustrating to me. It feels like 85% of the scenes go out of their way to not actually show anything, to not show penetration of any kind. Like the BJs are always from the top where her head is in the way, or from the side so his legs block views.

The sex scenes are almost always positioned in a way to never see anything. Top down doggy, over the shoulder of the dude...

There are a couple of times it does show everything but it seems like those scenes are very much the minority.

Also dont like it that a bunch of the scenes right now are either see the scene or be on the romance path, you cant see the scenes if you want to romance the characters. Makes for a lot of rolling back to watch the scenes.

Oct 10, 2022
zombie apocalypse with no force sex is like having sandwich just bread.. :KEK: but saw 4/5 rating.. and on patreon.. hmm downloading now..
There are forced sex, we just don't see from MC's eyes. Do you really think people would put a mentally disabled person in a cage with zombies to have fun do not rape when they have the chance? What were manhunters planning if they have caught Emily and Claire? Why did they say take the girls, kill the guy?

Mar 15, 2021
It's amazing how all the characters in this game are so fucking good all the girls are hot there is not a single one that's not hot and they all have their own unique personalities, the animations are great too not to mention it has pretty unique story compared to most of these games this game is perfect and has become one of my favorites.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrBaker and astabro

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
For as much as I really like the girls in this game, the actual sex scenes are kind of frustrating to me. It feels like 85% of the scenes go out of their way to not actually show anything, to not show penetration of any kind. Like the BJs are always from the top where her head is in the way, or from the side so his legs block views.

The sex scenes are almost always positioned in a way to never see anything. Top down doggy, over the shoulder of the dude...

There are a couple of times it does show everything but it seems like those scenes are very much the minority.

Also dont like it that a bunch of the scenes right now are either see the scene or be on the romance path, you cant see the scenes if you want to romance the characters. Makes for a lot of rolling back to watch the scenes.
Yeah I just finished playing and you took the words right out of my mouth. It's so weird how consistently bad it is with that. I'm personally feeling like episode two was a real step down overall, but I'm giving the benefit of the doubt for now I suppose. Episode three is where I think I decide if I stick with this or not.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes