Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
I wonder if the MC will encounter his buddies as zombies in the future, it's morbid thinking but as i remember it they didn't "died" died back then, of course i might be completely wrong on this but if the virus here works the same way as in dying light or resident evil then they most probably would have turned.

Well maybe we can still be buds in a shawn of the dead kind of way, if you know you know.

Reddead1b

Feb 1, 2024
The dev did good work since the first release, so yes, i would recommend to give it a try.
Yes, I just played it... Is this really a one-person game? From the comments, I thought this game was bad, but it looks more like an AAA game to me. The story seems like a masterpiece, and the graphics... I've never seen them before.

Last edited:

Severen_AD

Jan 30, 2023
I really like the art in this game, its some of the best Ive ever seen, however I feel like the dev has an issue with vaginas. Theres only one proper view of one, so far that I can see, and its basically just a line. Is this why the camera angles are always so "coy" and dont show anything? Maybe the dev has trouble modelling them? I hope its something that they can resolve because the angles in the scenes let down what is otherwise a great game and its refreshing to see a 3DCG AVN that isnt made in Daz (or doesnt look like it anyway).

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Great game. Only slight concern is that we seem to be locked into a "Glenn" (TWD) as, whilst de-sensitized is tracked, choices like "This is my world now" does not seemed to be tracked by the code at all. Glenn (good fighter & great scavenger) is a character I like for a show, but for a game, I'd much rather play to be "The Governor" than the resident white-knight.

Robin53

Aug 15, 2023
Great game. Only slight concern is that we seem to be locked into a "Glenn" (TWD) as, whilst de-sensitized is tracked, choices like "This is my world now" does not seemed to be tracked by the code at all. Glenn (good fighter & great scavenger) is a character I like for a show, but for a game, I'd much rather play to be "The Governor" than the resident white-knight.
I can clearly see variables for those choices in the code. And it says "this is my town now," not "world."

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
Yes, it is a great game.

The only thing I remember about Glenn was his eyeball hanging out after Neagan bashed his head in. Neagan was fun though. "Rick the Prick!" :LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Yes, it is a great game.

The only thing I remember about Glenn was his eyeball hanging out after Neagan bashed his head in. Neagan was fun though. "Rick the Prick!" :LOL:
Are you still in the Idea of Domination of the World? By any chance, MC got the Zombie Antidote and Made them under his Command, Do you think MC can be a Zombie King? :unsure: What King will say?--Dance for me my dear Zombies:ROFLMAO::KEK:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Are you still in the Idea of Domination of the World? By any chance, MC got the Zombie Antidote and Made them under his Command, Do you think MC can be a Zombie King? :unsure: What King will say?--Dance for me my dear Zombies:ROFLMAO::KEK:
Forming an idol groupe with Anais as lead and zombie dancers, or maybe zombie strippers :unsure:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I guess the idea of zombie strippers is strangely hot, but if you want world domination and to be feared a lot, the best option is an army of zombie mothers-in-law, right? :unsure: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
A army of zombie mothers-in-law :eek:
...they are already a worse pain in the arse than zombies before they are turned, what a horrible thing to let loose on the world (current & future generations will curse you more than Hitler, Stalin & Mao together), sign me up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
A army of zombie mothers-in-law :eek:
...they are already a worse pain in the arse than zombies before they are turned, what a horrible thing to let loose on the world (current & future generations will curse you more than Hitler, Stalin & Mao together), sign me up :ROFLMAO:
It is very possible and the motto of the zombie mother-in-law army will be "it will never be good enough for her" (how many times have I heard it :rolleyes:), the MC will have the most difficult battle of his life, right?:unsure:o_O:eek::eek:
Like the one I have when I go to my mother-in-law's house:geek::eek:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It is very possible and the motto of the zombie mother-in-law army will be "it will never be good enough for her" (how many times have I heard it :rolleyes:), the MC will have the most difficult battle of his life, right?:unsure:o_O:eek::eek:
Like the one I have when I go to my mother-in-law's house:geek::eek:
Ugh...yeah got to love these ''nice'' family dinners and ''subtle'' slights :HideThePain:
But at least the MC can bash in the heads of the zombies, now a mother in law on the other hand...as much as i wish i could do the same sometimes...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Ugh...yeah got to love these ''nice'' family dinners and ''subtle'' slights :HideThePain:
But at least the MC can bash in the heads of the zombies, now a mother in law on the other hand...as much as i wish i could do the same sometimes...
Hmm... My ex mother-in-law loved me. Until the divorce. When that happened, she even alienated her granddaughter because she chose me. Go figure.

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
Yes! I was thinking more like we could have our own travelling circus and conquer the world using it as a cover to infiltrate communities? I mean if you want to have a troop of dancing zombie girls, then yes, we could do that :unsure:

*whispers* pass that crack pipe over here..:whistle:

• Hey there
Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Yes! I was thinking more like we could have our own travelling circus? I mean if you want to have a troop of dancing zombie girls, then yes, we could do that :unsure:

*whispers* pass that crack pipe over here..:whistle:
Directly Onto the Point right :KEK: , Oh yeah Hot Zombie girls like underground girls dancing. Think how Hot scene could be Anias will be their Dance tutor :love:

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes