krzysiek

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
talk about everything and watch mother in the sauna

If you use qsp with cheat there is a option Quick start (all start talks with Shurik are done)
It took me about one week and I met Bazena there at 20.00.

Reactions: Eu sou o BATMAN

krzysiek

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Is this version supposed to include cheats to allow you to increase relation status or change from sleepy to wide awake and such? I just downloaded the entire v29 to start fresh and am trying to use your (c version) modded qsp and I'm not seeing any cheat options at all (starting from a new game).

The cheat mod I was using before allowed you to change time by clicking on +/- next to the hour and change your sleep/arousal states by clicking on them. I was hoping for something similar.
You have to turn on cheats...
1. Settings "gearwheel"
2. first from right (Some ugly guy icon with text "cheater")
3. Full Cheat mode is off (click "OFF")
4. And then magic happens :love:

Jan 28, 2018
- You can get pregnant Sveta/Light. There is a few quest with it. (buy crip, new apartment, night calls etc...)
- Aunt Nina, she lives in Chaykowsky apartments.
- Marina (10x creampie and she will be pregnant, don't do that cos she will fly to europe and won't be avaible more.)

That's what I know...
You can Get the Friend/neighbors mom pregnant.
Sveta/light and aunt nina have completed pregnancy lines.
Marina can get pregnant but that ejects her from the game.
The neighbor twins can also get pregnant , one or both depending on path.
Check the archived walkthroughs for how to access each.

MC's mom can NOT get pregnant as of yet but it does hint that it may be possible in the future.
Thank you both for your help! Glad to hear some definitive answers! lexxus - here's hoping it's implemented in the future!

Jun 11, 2019
talk about everything and watch mother in the sauna

If you use qsp with cheat there is a option Quick start (all start talks with Shurik are done)
It took me about one week and I met Bazena there at 20.00.
thanks dude, i hadn't talked about everything with him because i was afraid to take ntr route!

Mar 30, 2019
Man, these black screens where the videos usually play are really killing the buzz for me :( anyone know a solution for it? sorry to ask if it's already been answered. I used the translation project tutorial for anyone who asks. Should I just reinstall the whole thing from scratch?

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Man, these black screens where the videos usually play are really killing the buzz for me :( anyone know a solution for it? sorry to ask if it's already been answered. I used the translation project tutorial for anyone who asks. Should I just reinstall the whole thing from scratch?
1 Used the full version that is 12 GB, and not just the update ?
2 Ran the game from the exe and not via the QSP Player?
3 Have a path to the game/videos that is not too long? (Windows has some limitations to the max path length)
4 Latest drivers for your graphic card installed?

And lastly ----
5 Maybe you should provide a little bit more technical details? Cause right now we only know that you are getting black screens and my answer to that is ... For me it works and you must be doing something wrong :p

Mar 30, 2019
1 Used the full version that is 12 GB, and not just the update ?
2 Ran the game from the exe and not via the QSP Player?
3 Have a path to the game/videos that is not too long? (Windows has some limitations to the max path length)
4 Latest drivers for your graphic card installed?

And lastly ----
5 Maybe you should provide a little bit more technical details? Cause right now we only know that you are getting black screens and my answer to that is ... For me it works and you must be doing something wrong :p
Thank you for your almost instantaneous reply!

1. Yep via torrent
2. Yep
3. Yep, pretty much only 2 folders deep
4. Currently updating my driver now hopefully that works!!
5. It's not all the video scenes where its black screen, but for example, most of the kitchen scenes with the mum is black screen, the sister sleeping is black screen.. and many more.

Hopefully this update works though. Thanks again!

Mar 30, 2019
Update: graphics card is fully updated and still getting black screens :( ... have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I'll try reinstalling and just run using MTL Eng translation qsp and theres less things getting changed. damn...

EDIT: I think I'll wait unless someone smarter than me figures this out,

Last edited:

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
You have to turn on cheats...
1. Settings "gearwheel"
2. first from right (Some ugly guy icon with text "cheater")
3. Full Cheat mode is off (click "OFF")
4. And then magic happens :love:
Yeah, I must have been editing my post while you were replying. I figured it out after another try. It's been so long since I installed the game from scratch (with cheat mod) that I completely forgot you had to actually enable them. NOW I can actually play without getting bored before the fun stuff starts. :D

Mar 30, 2019
I just discovered something with the 'black screens', when I switched the SOB_28_CE.qsp back with the original start.qsp the black screens disappeared and videos play as normal :eek::eek: what does this mean?

Is there some weird reaction with my PC and the SOB_28_CE.qsp? Is there an alternative qsp I can use?

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
I just discovered something with the 'black screens', when I switched the SOB_28_CE.qsp back with the original start.qsp the black screens disappeared and videos play as normal :eek::eek: what does this mean?

Is there some weird reaction with my PC and the SOB_28_CE.qsp? Is there an alternative qsp I can use?
You do realise that the version numbers don't match up? There were lots of changes so it was never really going to work. You'll have to wait until the translated version is updated. It might be a few weeks off.

krzysiek

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Or you can use one of the two machine translations that were posted here in this thread....
Translation is sub-optimal, sometimes funny but it allows you to play the game :)
Very funny, read some jokes. I don't understand all of them but at least a few.
And my number one PUT CANCER (sex position - doggy)

Jun 11, 2019
Hi guys I found a site that teaches alternative routes, but it is in another language unfortunately, if you translate with google translator you might understand! Here is the site >>>>>>

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
Hello everyone.:cool:
Here I'm to. I found and start this game 2 days ago so far i love it thanksAvenger for the game.:love:
Now what i can say for this daddy here PrEzi a very big thank you for your hard work.:giggle:
Also a big thanks for this guy Wankyudo for his work to.;)
I wonder why you guys no work on same QSP.:unsure: Anyway i love you both (I love to cheat on games):whistle:
now i have a question why there is not a button sleep in player bedroom?:oops: (I know all the other ways to pass time)
just i feel the button sleep is really needed or I'm wrong?:sneaky:

Reactions: SenpaiJoker

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Here I'm to. I found and start this game 2 days ago so far i love it thanksAvenger for the game.:love:
Now what i can say for this daddy here PrEzi a very big thank you for your hard work.:giggle:
I wonder why you guys no work on same QSP.:unsure: Anyway i love you both (I love to cheat on games):whistle:
now i have a question why there is not a button sleep in player bedroom?:oops: (I know all the other ways to pass time)
You can sleep when you are tired.

Reactions: Nikira

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Oh we will work on the same base once Xorgroth is done with the proper translation :)
(even bigger thank you should go to him imho). I've have started with one base and hate to switch to a different (possibly better one) in the middle. This as a short answer to your question.

Now the second question --- there is a sleep button, however in order for it to appear you need to be tired (and I assume -- since you cheat a little bit you are nearly never tired? :cool: ).
Please note that for some events (like Antonina / sleeping with her in order to meet Marina in the morning) you NEED to be tired. This I have found out after wondering for hours what I did wrong and checked the whole quest path in source code to see the pre-requisites for Marina's first meet event to trigger.

Here's the translation project btw --
https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-translation-project-0-28-v0-7-4.9328/page-49
I don't advise to mix the 0.28 QSP with the 0.29 version as Avenger swapped out a few files (would result in black screens), but as far as I can tell Xorgroth is nearly finished with his proper translation... and the wait is well worth it.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes