Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Guess I should post here but the 0.29 version of the Translation Project is finally released. Just so everyone knows, saves from the Dirty version posted on this page are incompatible with the TP project. So you'll have to start fresh and there's a known issue of Julia being unavailable if you fast start Yana. You'll have to use the cheat menu for Julia and set her available status to 1 in the mean time. I'll release a bugfix version in a few days as more bugs will probably be found. You can get it here

楊武宗

Jun 19, 2017
Guess I should post here but the 0.29 version of the Translation Project is finally released. Just so everyone knows, saves from the Dirty version posted on this page are incompatible with the TP project. So you'll have to start fresh and there's a known issue of Julia being unavailable if you fast start Yana. You'll have to use the cheat menu for Julia and set her available status to 1 in the mean time. I'll release a bugfix version in a few days as more bugs will probably be found. You can get it here
thanks u a lot my master<3

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
So, I'm on the non-rape path with Alena and I made the idiot mistake of trying to save during a choice (meeting the band in the park and saving before trying to ask them to accept less money). Of course this act blew past the choice so now I have no way of knowing if I'm able to progress. Does someone know which variable I should look at to see if I need to switch it myself? This is the first time I've ever even seen this path so I'm not sure what to do next and the walkthroughs are supremely outdated in many areas.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
So, I'm on the non-rape path with Alena and I made the idiot mistake of trying to save during a choice (meeting the band in the park and saving before trying to ask them to accept less money). Of course this act blew past the choice so now I have no way of knowing if I'm able to progress. Does someone know which variable I should look at to see if I need to switch it myself? This is the first time I've ever even seen this path so I'm not sure what to do next and the walkthroughs are supremely outdated in many areas.
Here you go.

$data[''events_alena_talk_club''] = 8 & gt ''park''">Pay and leave</a>

or --- in case the variable is in russian then
события_алена_помощь_студ_веч = 8

Reactions: Papa Ernie

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Here you go.

$data[''events_alena_talk_club''] = 8 & gt ''park''">Pay and leave</a>

or --- in case the variable is in russian then
события_алена_помощь_студ_веч = 8
Thanks! Now I just have to remember how to friggin edit it. lol It's been ages since I've dived into that soup.

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I cannot seem to use the sleeping pills I bought from the doctor at all. I spend 2 entire weeks just standing in the kitchen, waiting 30 minutes at a time, to see if the prompt ever became available, but it did not. Anyone know how to use the sleeping pills to progress with Yana?

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I cannot seem to use the sleeping pills I bought from the doctor at all. I spend 2 entire weeks just standing in the kitchen, waiting 30 minutes at a time, to see if the prompt ever became available, but it did not. Anyone know how to use the sleeping pills to progress with Yana?
As far as I know --- the stronger sleeping pills are not needed to progress Yana. You need the "normal" ones you buy from laptop/internet. Then they will appear when you are in the kitchen. I believe the stronger ones are for mom alt. route (but I might be also wrong).

Reactions: i107760

Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
Anyone remember how to do the early parts of the julia grandson path? Been usng the cheats so long I honestly don't remember and it's not on the walkthrough.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
come on guys... somebody send a savegame...please...
theres no point, like none at all...

For one, most of the events go in a sequence with the occasional one time encounter, a save would simply blow past that to the routes conclusion so you'd miss a big portion of the scenes.

and secondly the cheat menu allows to set every path to its completion with every character that has an end point with sex. If you really want to ypu can also use the saveeditor and set the variable paths at the points you want them in, so really, no point in sharing saves.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
As far as I know --- the stronger sleeping pills are not needed to progress Yana. You need the "normal" ones you buy from laptop/internet. Then they will appear when you are in the kitchen. I believe the stronger ones are for mom alt. route (but I might be also wrong).
The stronger ones are for the Aunt Nina alt route.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Thanks, did not realize there was two different sleeping pills.

el1990

May 5, 2017
uhm guys, as soon as i get to 1.9 i get a gameover. what do i need to achieve till then. further i got a bug, where i cant go to picnic with sister. help pls

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
uhm guys, as soon as i get to 1.9 i get a gameover. what do i need to achieve till then. further i got a bug, where i cant go to picnic with sister. help pls
Have to enlist to university BEFORE sept 1st. Your mom asks you about it at 8h in the kitchen a week (I believe) before sept 1st.

Reactions: el1990
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes