Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Is it even possible to make any meaningful progress in this game without a walktrough? Theres not even a hint system. You can click around for hours and not unlock a single scene.
Not really, it's like an old school RPG wander around aimlessly hope you hit a trigger. I still like it, though.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
guys i got stuck here , any help please ? it won't pass , also why there is not an installation guide , thank you View attachment 2622662
If you dont see I suggest you have a corruppted exe file download the English Exe From OP unzip it and put it in your assets / stsndalone content folder overwriting the files there alternatively you will have to redownload it which is not a great position to be in

asouhamouda

Dec 29, 2019
If you dont see I suggest you have a corruppted exe file download the English Exe From OP unzip it and put it in your assets / stsndalone content folder overwriting the files there alternatively you will have to redownload it which is not a great position to be in
Hi , thanks for help but i tried the file you suggested to me but its the same problem not showing start game :/

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
View attachment 2622905 View attachment 2622903
when i start it from the exe file it shows a blank page :/
In the assets / standalone_content there can only be one start.qsp so if you have Start_eng and start.qsp it will not work you can only have one. so either delete one or rename it with a none .qsp extention if that does not work you will have to download the whole thing again as you got a corrupt file somewere well the exe to be precise.

I can upload a working EXE which I have scanned you also scan it insert it into where your sob EXE is give it .
Caveat, you should always be on guard against EXE's. I am using this one, but you use it after your own decision, make sure you scan it.

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
how to picnic the sister because i already done kising the tits?
If anyone was stuck on trying to get the invite for the picnic for the sister. here's what I found. You need to start college and then on Saturday's or Sundays go to the sister's room at 17:00. Then you will meet her boyfriend.

After that, visit the sister at 17:00 on Saturdays or Sundays 4 or 5 times (you will see the boyfriend and her making out). Then go to the park and waste time by walking. You will get a random encounter with the boyfriend. Reject helping him.

If you have high enough stats you will unlock the picnic option with the sister when you go to her room on the weekends and she is there.

The walkthrough starts with the picnic option which is why so many people get stuck because they don't know that you have to trigger the boyfriend first.

hopefully this helps!
This description quoted above should help you with difference that it can be done from the beginning of the game and you don't have to wait until September when MC starts attending university and if you already have high enough stats with sister (attitude and depravity) then to invite her to the picnic you need to talk to her in her room and you can do it at any day and not only on weekends. And if you invite her then picnic with her takes place in the park on Sunday before noon.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
My word, that's a lot of work.

I thought it would be fun to re-write the English translation into........... well, I guess out of gibberish. I started with one character (Nina, because Rachel Steele vavavoooooom!), and spent the better part of an hour working on it, and realized that was like one scene's worth of dialog and text. So I declared the exercise a big NOPE and went on my way.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
My word, that's a lot of work.

I thought it would be fun to re-write the English translation into........... well, I guess out of gibberish. I started with one character (Nina, because Rachel Steele vavavoooooom!), and spent the better part of an hour working on it, and realized that was like one scene's worth of dialog and text. So I declared the exercise a big NOPE and went on my way.
Has anyone recently tried rerunning the dialogue through a new translation service? Language translation has come a long way in the 7 years since this project started. The current translation is near intelligible.

Reactions: disasterpiece

mikesom

May 28, 2017
Has anyone recently tried rerunning the dialogue through a new translation service? Language translation has come a long way in the 7 years since this project started. The current translation is near intelligible.
I once had the prologue retranslated with DeepL and then corrected by DeepL Wirte.

Since my English is not very good, I cannot say if it is OK!

Because I use DeepL mostly only to translate into German.

And here a short view of the German version, which I try to translate with DeepL.

1684229897972.png

1684230010094.png

1684230094436.png

Reactions: Ixiah

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I mean, as a native English speaker part of the fun of this game is trying to make sense of the nonsensical translations. Some of them are just plain gibberish and silly.

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
Anyone else having issues Extracting files once downloaded. I've tried Mega and gofile both seem to have corrupted files

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Anyone know if the cheats will be updated with variables/events for the .30 content or a walkthrough for it?
Example: the change log says there should be an "alt route" for Rada and new scenes for her in multiple locations, but there are no new events or variables in the cheat card for her.

Last edited:

Tony_AG

Oct 29, 2017
I dont speak english but is it me or the game just had a bad english. Such a shame..I tried this game recently and its not bad..kinda like it actually.

Dickstains

Mar 20, 2020
Anyone know if the cheats will be updated with variables/events for the .30 content or a walkthrough for it?
Example: the change log says there should be an "alt route" for Rada and new scenes for her in multiple locations, but there are no new events or variables in the cheat card for her.
The alt is at bar scene instad of walking ber home she gives group bj and you photo it

Go back in her house in the day and poke her ass and blackmail her with the photo end scene

you have to then at 6-7AM IN THE kitchen click tables or somecrap every morning

At 8am you can toy with her in the kitchen nd again at 14-15pm in the living room and a futher scene in the bedoom at 10am or so after you buy the outfit which are all repeatable

Scenes outside the back at 11am

Bathroom scene at 19pm

Bedroom scene a 21-22pm which extents into toy play

Husband comes home and she uses him to satisfy preventing your fun and im still trying to figure out how to proceed

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes