Mikilande

May 21, 2018
This game is great, Bravo and see you soon for a new update!!!

Only downside, we can't make a backup after page 9...

Reactions: zerofluence

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
per assman1337 request: Son of a Rich [v0.2] [DikyDik] (420 MB rar win source)
132 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
I am really sorry about that!
I am working on a small updated that will fix the unplayable state of the game and will release it shortly.

- Diky
Yeah, we're waiting for that.
I totally went through it from v.01 but seems like you made some turning back (as well as following the new updating on the guidance but free roam like before). So now we're stopping here, on the Youtube channel and looking at Mr.Bean thumbnails and hoping for a fap haha.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I agree. I only want the family, don't give a shit about the secretary, but apparently not going for her was cause for a game over. Feels railroady.
Typically (although I can't speak for this instance, obviously, I just got here), when harem games force an interest it's because of projection on the developer's part. "Of course you want to sniff Uma Thurman's feet. Have you seen Kill Bill?" That's what makes it so obnoxious most of the time. That and knowing that in between scenes with the grils you like you are required to hold CTRL through scenes with the non-option(s).
And yes, scrollback is mouse wheel by default. And unless I'm mistaken, it has to be manually disabled by the developer in the first place? That seems to be the implication, anyways.

zerofluence

May 6, 2020
Not a bad game, a shame there is only 1 real path and the game ends every time you choose not to fall into the obvious traps. What is the point of choices when only 1 moves you forward?
Hey Man!
Thank you so much for your feedback.
I am sorry for your bad experience.
I realised that the choices are pretty much useless. Now, In the next version (0.3), I will be changing it into more diverging routes.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
decent models, great animations, but too bad about the fake choices at every turn.. you have either 2 choices that lead to the same outcome or 2 choices where saying no to a girl leads to a game over and being called dickless :unsure:
english could use a lil work but its fine for the most part, the conversation with Sara for example makes it seem like you will be meeting her in the library later in the day when in reality its on another day..

Last edited:

zerofluence

May 6, 2020
decent models, great animations, but too bad about the fake choices at every turn.. you have either 2 choices that lead to the same outcome or 2 choices where saying no to a girl leads to a game over and being called dickless :unsure:
english could use a lil work but its fine for the most part, the conversation with Sara for example makes it seem like you will be meeting her in the library later in the day when in reality its on another day..
I am sorry for the bad experiences, man.
Now I know that the choices suck and are basically meaningless.
I will completely revamp it and make diverging routes to the story.

Reactions: fujiwaranovan

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Great content, had no issues with this, cannot wait for more.... bit short on content, but no complaints from me...

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
So you get a Game over from turning down a Date ? seems like we get no choices in the Game.

Nice renders but everything else is pretty sub par. I don`t think I will play this Game anymore lol

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
This game has one of the best looking girls i think. And that mom model is just wow :love: . Cant wait to get laid w her.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What's the best choice here? To share a room with the Mom or the Sis.

It's a good game I just hate choices like the ones above feel like I'm going to miss out just as well for multiple saves.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes