VN Ren'Py Sons of Jungle [Ep.04a] [Gabriel Homme]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Unable to play the game. After a few seconds of intro (nice short animation, i have to say) a lots of errors comes after, and game crashed for me... what a pity. For once we have a gay game whitout furrys or orchs.
Please more details... Thousands of guys have already played and only on your system everything crashed. Try to reinstall etc.

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hello.
Is this episode 1 at the moment?
I only get on the plane and then it's over.
But according to the pictures it goes on there.
Is that planned?
The game is great, keep it up.
Thanks and greetings

Reactions: Gabriel Homme

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Hello.
Is this episode 1 at the moment?
I only get on the plane and then it's over.
But according to the pictures it goes on there.
Is that planned?
The game is great, keep it up.
Thanks and greetings
Second episode already available on Patreon.

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
This looks amazing. It might become the best animated gay game I've ever played. I'm really curious if the next updates are as good as I hope they are.

Reactions: Gabriel Homme

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
Please more details... Thousands of guys have already played and only on your system everything crashed. Try to reinstall etc.
Hi, this is the first one, after this another couple of same error and then crash.
I use to play on android with joyplay.

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Hi, this is the first one, after this another couple of same error and then crash.
I use to play on android with joyplay.
Oh, I think it because you use emulate, I create only for Win/Mac. Sorry, I don't have any android device for check it.
Cunt load 013.jpg, but image there.

daafs

Jan 27, 2018
For me, whenever I launch the game, the .exe file, suddenly gets removed from the folder and the game shutsdown after about 30 seconds.

I have tried adding it as an exception to my anti virus software, it still happens.

Koburo

May 30, 2017
why gay mc look's good than the straight one FFS !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's mostly straight guys who play straight games. And if they're focused on the girls, why bother making the MC look that good? I assume that's the reason some games don't even show the MC, and others literally have options to make them disappear or replace their model with a transparent shadow.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes