VN Ren'Py Sons of Jungle [Ep.04a] [Gabriel Homme]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Jan 14, 2019
It's nothing yet. All the fantasies seem to be dominant topping, but he does own dildoes and even packs a whole trunk full of them, so presumably he can bottom.

But again, right now the only sex scenes are pictures about a past frat party and fantasies with some native twins.

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
It's nothing yet. All the fantasies seem to be dominant topping, but he does own dildoes and even packs a whole trunk full of them, so presumably he can bottom.

But again, right now the only sex scenes are pictures about a past frat party and fantasies with some native twins.
You just didn't play second episode...

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
I guess not. =(
Second part for android/mac/pc are ready, files on my desktop. But I will post it after 3rd part will be done for patreon. (Did already, just delaying translate, waiting this week.. ) So, when you see here 2nd part - 3rd will be available on Patreon.

Reactions: Tavezan

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I can't play your game because that would distract me from making mine...but holy shit, you have a remarkable talent for your renders. You work miracles with the boring DAZ males.

Reactions: Gabriel Homme

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
I can't play your game because that would distract me from making mine...but holy shit, you have a remarkable talent for your renders. You work miracles with the boring DAZ males.
Hah, thank you. I'm sure you should play it:))) You haven't seen my new virtual reality auditions yet:) Will soon post it there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rafster

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
is there daughters of jungle version but with one guy for no reason..
I've already thought about it. Maybe I'll make a heterosexual version of this game. I started this project to gain experience. Let's see what happens next. Maybe when most of the game, script and the environment are ready, I will adapt to straight version.

Reactions: spamblah

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
He probably means if every update you will be making, is going to be a full episode. As for the "how long" probably means duration of gameplay
Depends of episode, each episode is rapidly increasing.. In this connection, I preferred to break it into parts for Patrons. Rather than waiting for one episode every 3-6 months.

I don't know the duration of the episode gameplay, depends of your reading speed:) I count the quantity of files created for per episode and the time that was spent.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes