VN Ren'Py Sons of Jungle [Ep.04a] [Gabriel Homme]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Honest question: Is the MC, A Top, Bottom, Switch? Do we decide if we are doing the dicking or receiving the dicking? (As a Dom Top, I prefer to do the dicking).

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
need a guide for how to unlock all images on gallery
I think you have to try harder.
In the end, reading dialogues, everything is so simple there that I don't understand why you need a guide.
I create this game not only for jerkers who scroll through without looking up to sex scenes.
I haven't made a guide yet, and when I do, it will only be available for patrons. The difficulties of choosing in the plot will begin after episode 6. Then the choices will begin to affect the finale of episode 15 and the relationship.

JopaVictora

Oct 11, 2021
How do you unlock the fifth pic in the gallery?(between phone and twins)
i clicked every possible pixel and its still locked!

Anubis007

Nov 8, 2019
OMG this game is so beautiful, please don't go straight route, its too beautiful to just be a millionth something game for heteros lol.
As separate I don't mind, but being forced to go through all those straight scenes just to see one or two gay ones is a nightmare in so many other games.

Joining your Patreon very soon, cuz I want all the details :D

Jan 14, 2019
Sometimes the environment changes a lot for no reason, like at the blonde flight attendants second scene. The entire plane gets like a different tone and many accents change material. Even in the flight attendants area, the right shelf gets something added to it after clicking on the flight attendant.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes