VN Ren'Py Sons of Jungle [Ep.04a] [Gabriel Homme]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

RodRyder

Dec 22, 2019
Game needs some topless native women, and a couple sexy stewardesses on the plane.
That's the last thing this game needs.

I also concur that more tits will only help the game
All it will "help" the game do is push away the target audience and the patrons paying and supporting the game's development. I'll certainly be withdrawing my support if that is where the game goes.

FFS. The constant demanding of having female content in every game and especially in the very few M/M themed games around here is getting absolutely fucking ridiculous...

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Judging by the genre alone, this game is indeed aimed at gay men audience, and anyone else who likes it, even if they're not gay. If it lacks female content, then it should be pretty obvious that straight guys are not the target audience
Let me put an end to your dispute. It's a gay game. Guys are for guys. There are a couple of boobs here for a joke in the third episode, but I did that for a joke, not to attract a str8 audience. I will continue to make the game only as I see it, without animals and all Furry style, without pedophiles and lovers of very young kids. All my characters looks and feelings are 21 years old and older. In general, the idea of a scene with a female tribe that literally rapes our main characters was in the plans. But this is still in question. So please calm down. No drama. Each subsequent episode becomes twice as large. You see here a game with a delay of about half a year from the current version. This month the biggest episode will be released, already more than 20 animations and 500 images. But here it will appear in 6 months... And in general, I do not know why there is no gay category here. It would be possible to avoid a lot of negativity and hatred, it would be easier to search for those who are interested in this category of games. Although it's all subjective, I hate furry games. I have a giant dog, and at the very thought that someone will want to stick something to it, I lose my temper... I think many people may feel the same way about gay people.. So it remains only to shut up and do what we do. I'm making this game to gain experience. And you have no idea how much I've learned... My work is getting better and better every time. Soon I will be ready to start making the game of my dreams or lead a second project.

v680b_53i.gif

lkjfedasl

Jan 1, 2021
wow whats next? you gonna not have rape in your game? f95 gonna lose their minds if you don't let them have sex with people who are are asleep or blackmail them into having sex with you!

• Haha
Reactions: StingerWolf

whrae

Mar 31, 2021
man this is sooo not my taste but the fking bag full of dicks in the car made half my day

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
EP02 <500 images
EP03 less than half of that. No m/m action, no boobies. LOTS and LOTS of clickable stuff. Not that it matters to the story, except a note saying 4 digits, which are probably a code for later.

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
EP02 <500 images
EP03 less than half of that. No m/m action, no boobies. LOTS and LOTS of clickable stuff. Not that it matters to the story, except a note saying 4 digits, which are probably a code for later.
Ep01= 150 images+animations.
Ep02 = 350 images+animations.
Ep03a= 280 images+animations.
Ep03b= 450 images + 28 animations.

For boobs, you picked the wrong category.

There are many references to another game in the clickable scenes.

If you don't like it, don't play, don't open gay games.

Last edited:

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
third update and still...
Renders 11/10
Content 0/10
Try next episode:) I was forced to divide the episode into 3 parts.
The main story will begin with the fifth episode. Now this is the introduction. It should be easy and fun.

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
I will try, but we need some action asap ;)
A lot of animation in next part... You can taste the brothers. But as I said, the main action will begin with the fifth episode. Now the episode is according to the plan that our MC made up at home.

stacho.jr

Oct 17, 2020
A lot of animation in next part... You can taste the brothers. But as I said, the main action will begin with the fifth episode. Now the episode is according to the plan that our MC made up at home.
OK I have to wait I guess.
One more question, Sons of sand is your previous game? Or just render project? I cannot find it

Reactions: Gabriel Homme

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
OK I have to wait I guess.
One more question, Sons of sand is your previous game? Or just render project? I cannot find it
Sons of Sand - this is my dream game project. Since I'm not ready for it, I decided to make the game "Sons of Jungle" in order to gain experience, improve my design skills, find a good screenwriter and programmer. And this game fulfills its functions. I am also currently preparing a series of mini-games about each character from the main game.

Oliver2.jpg Andrew.jpg

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
Dude, if you keep getting offended because someone mentioned boobs two times in this thread, I would start throwing insults around. And let's not get there.
If you have problem with someone saying any criticism, get back to 1st grade and teach how to take one.

The game renders are excellent and I do continue supporting that.
Some dev focus/time of the game is however, trying to find hidden items, which indeed is great and provides some truly great visuals (I only wish I could finally see the bbcs from the island). Trying to click a hidden pixel is marvelous when there is plenty of actual progress, not to see a single photo.

I mean all this in the best, sincere, and helpful for your future endeavors way! If I had no interest in this GAY GAY GAY game, I would not comment... So please, accept when someone tries to convey a meaning to you, don't get offended by saying "no boobs in this update". Thank you and have a great day. Like the rest of the users, I hope 3b would deliver on the promises of the dev.

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Try next episode:) I was forced to divide the episode into 3 parts.
The main story will begin with the fifth episode. Now this is the introduction. It should be easy and fun.
Not a lot of action, but the renders are still both hot and beautiful. I don't mind slower pace in the story, you're doing really good work. I'm very much looking forward to the next few updates.

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Not a lot of action, but the renders are still both hot and beautiful. I don't mind slower pace in the story, you're doing really good work. I'm very much looking forward to the next few updates.
Thank you. I hired two additional writers to improve the next episodes and start developing mini-games.

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
This is the BEST Gay Game I ever played, do u have other similar GAY Game? I played the "Son of Santa" too~
Is "Son of Sand" also a Game? I searched and can't found the Game "Son of Sand" in this F95Zone.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes