VN Ren'Py Sons of Jungle [Ep.04a] [Gabriel Homme]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
This is the BEST Gay Game I ever played, do u have other similar GAY Game? I played the "Son of Santa" too~
Is "Son of Sand" also a Game? I searched and can't found the Game "Son of Sand" in this F95Zone.
Thank you for your kind words. At the moment, these are all games. I am currently working on a series of mini-games, 2-3 will be released this year.

Fruity Stud

Oct 24, 2021
The person asking for boobs is an idiot. Why the fuck would you be looking for boobs when you are clearly aware this is a gay game? It's like saying "where's the dick?" or "no cocks" in a game only for lesbians. "No boobies" is hardly a criticism for a game that is aimed at a gay audience. "No sexual content yet" is a more appropriate criticism but thankfully the dev acknowledges this.

Akkanero

Feb 1, 2019
I would join the patreon but the rest of the tiers are too expensive and the lowest one is sold out. Also how do you unlock the bonus image in the gallery's second page? Is it in the underwear selection screen or the passport selection screen?

Gaystar252

May 15, 2019
I would join the patreon but the rest of the tiers are too expensive and the lowest one is sold out. Also how do you unlock the bonus image in the gallery's second page? Is it in the underwear selection screen or the passport selection screen?
That’s what I’m confused at as well

unm54455

Oct 22, 2019
I really love this especially the latest update. because trying to find the secrete CGs it's tough and me aimlessly going through the game to get get too it is sort of fun and I love being able to support great work as this on patreon. and I'm wondering can i get a little tiny hint.

Reactions: Gabriel Homme

PurpleClover

Jul 8, 2022
New episode! everything is new! new location, new characters, new story line!
Sure will be better if u pass my game.

What’s being requested is what you would see on most popular and/or legitimate software or programs.
A specific example in the BL 3DCG VN etc. community would be:

"Changelog;

• Updated environments - Toilet of Shame/Mom’s House, Carolina’s Office.
  • Updated outfits - (Chapter 14) Carolina Divine (Chapter 7,11,21) Miss Mark and Mr Sasha
  • 4K remaster - Over 14K individual images.
  • Chapter 37 Part 43 - 412 new scenes.”

*Names, locations and amounts have been changed for privacy and because I think its hilarious*

Changelogs help people that are just coming, people that might have taken a break from paying attention and even creators.

Everyone knows what is supposed to be there, the content they are meant to enjoy and an easy place to start if anything goes wrong whether on the consumer side or the creator side.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes