VN Ren'Py Sons of Jungle [Ep.04a] [Gabriel Homme]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
But I think you don't need to play my games, I spend years creating them. And you, without making an effort, are trying to spoiler and find an easy solution. If you don't appreciate my sleepless nights, you shouldn't play this.
This is a forum for asking those types of questions and asking for help, your patreon is mostly to access your game. You know what this forum is not for, sob stories. You don't need to answer them if you don't like what they ask, just ignore it.

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
This is a forum for asking those types of questions and asking for help, your patreon is mostly to access your game. You know what this forum is not for, sob stories. You don't need to answer them if you don't like what they ask, just ignore it.
I'm a little irritable now, the last month almost without sleep, we collected, checked, tested the fourth episode. There are a lot of scandals and misunderstandings, programmers are exhausted, I barely walk at all... 7!!!! The fourth episode was being created for 7 f**king months. And here's the spoiler - how do I open it. Don't spoil the impression for those who haven't played yet. And I understand that I'm wrong and attacked him, I just don't want questions about it, but also answers how to find a solution, if you read it, you will discover everything. If you're sitting with a dick in your hands rewinding all the dialogues, you won't find anything. In general, I just need to sleep it off, it's been a hard month, and we haven't been able to implement everything that was planned:((( I need much more time...

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
I'm a little irritable now, the last month almost without sleep, we collected, checked, tested the fourth episode. There are a lot of scandals and misunderstandings, programmers are exhausted, I barely walk at all... 7!!!! The fourth episode was being created for 7 f**king months. And here's the spoiler - how do I open it. Don't spoil the impression for those who haven't played yet. And I understand that I'm wrong and attacked him, I just don't want questions about it, but also answers how to find a solution, if you read it, you will discover everything. If you're sitting with a dick in your hands rewinding all the dialogues, you won't find anything. In general, I just need to sleep it off, it's been a hard month, and we haven't been able to implement everything that was planned:((( I need much more time...
I get game making is tough, if you are exhausted and burnt out it's best not to answer people when you're in a bad mood, it can make you say things you could regret later. If you don't want people to spoil just politely tell them to take it to private message and not discuss it in the open. Can't prevent everything to stay a secret, just work on the game and take time to recover, people will still enjoy your game as they are doing now.

Reactions: Gabriel Homme

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
I get game making is tough, if you are exhausted and burnt out it's best not to answer people when you're in a bad mood, it can make you say things you could regret later. If you don't want people to spoil just politely tell them to take it to private message and not discuss it in the open. Can't prevent everything to stay a secret, just work on the game and take time to recover, people will still enjoy your game as they are doing now.
Thank you for your reasonable words. But I do not know how to say it if the person did not think of saying it in a personal message. I am a French, for me each of these answers is difficult, I am not a native speaker.

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
the game is super, thanks for the game, but to be honest, I can't open these pictures either, although I tried all the import options (((
Try harder, you can only get sex with one brother. If you got sex with one brother, you won't be able to with another.

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
Thank you for your reasonable words. But I do not know how to say it if the person did not think of saying it in a personal message. I am a French, for me each of these answers is difficult, I am not a native speaker.
Same there with you, I'm a spanish speaker so my sentences and words aren't that good. Just remember to get some sleep hard to work while tired.

Reactions: Gabriel Homme

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Same there with you, I'm a spanish speaker so my sentences and words aren't that good. Just remember to get some sleep hard to work while tired.
No time for sleep:) I need to do a sequel, the 5th episode and 2 mini-games in February.All I need is for you to enjoy my project.

Reactions: Aphrodite<3

kuolan

Jan 2, 2021
But I think you don't need to play my games, I spend years creating them. And you, without making an effort, are trying to spoiler and find an easy solution. If you don't appreciate my sleepless nights, you shouldn't play this.
Where in my question did I say I didn't enjoy your game? And I did make effort, I played through that part for an hour trying to find it before asking a question in a forum meant for asking questions. I did not come here to be berated by the creator about how I didn't try when I know I did a plethora of times.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes