VN Ren'Py Sons of Jungle [Ep.04a] [Gabriel Homme]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Anders Leo Castor

Apr 10, 2020
I was able to unlock the last picture along with the second to last picture. It makes me think that maybe you didn't get enough points when speaking with the first attendant. Maybe try picking different answers with him until you get the full scene in the garage. I still can't figure out how to unlock that 3rd picture. My guess is you have to use the rag on the dusty clock when clicking on things in the tent, but no matter how many times I click the rag and then the clock, it just keeps telling me it hasn't been dusted in a long time. Maybe that's not even what you have to do, but I've clicked everything in that tent and based on the gallery, I think it has something to do with the tent.
You have the correct idea, but the rag is too dry to clean the clock. :cool:

Reactions: Goobly

Buffa777

Nov 13, 2022
Ok, I hope that someone will post details how to get sixth photo. Any logical conversation flow leads only to a BJ and nothing more. Even if you only need 6 correct you have only 3% chance.
Jacob
both/car rent - have cash - Intro Ur - Not stare - maybe all correct - sports/silent - maybe all correct - interesting/cool - guys/father

I didn't confirm all options but i passed.

TulipPie

Dec 14, 2022
Jacob
both/car rent - have cash - Intro Ur - Not stare - maybe all correct - sports/silent - maybe all correct - interesting/cool - guys/father

I didn't confirm all options but i passed.

both - cash - introduce - not stare - yes - sport - vaguely - yes - interesting - father

That worked for me

Reactions: KryVry
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes