VN Ren'Py Sons of Jungle [Ep.04a] [Gabriel Homme]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
I went two ways, I had sex with one brother and the other, but two pictures were not open anyway
If you get sex with Andy, Jacob will refuse you.
You need to be rude to Andy so that you don't have sex with him... Although he is very malleable :)))

Last edited:

nikxxxy

Apr 5, 2020
If you get sex with Andy, Jacob will refuse you.
You need to be rude to Andy so that you don't have sex with him... Although he is very malleable :)))
I know about this, but I went two ways, there was sex with Andy, then I replayed the path with Jacob, two pictures where sex with brothers in turn opened, and two pictures are still closed, as in the repost above

nikxxxy

Apr 5, 2020
Where in my question did I say I didn't enjoy your game? And I did make effort, I played through that part for an hour trying to find it before asking a question in a forum meant for asking questions. I did not come here to be berated by the creator about how I didn't try when I know I did a plethora of times.
I also went through all the attempts more than once and did not find an answer

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
I know about this, but I went two ways, there was sex with Andy, then I replayed the path with Jacob, two pictures where sex with brothers in turn opened, and two pictures are still closed, as in the repost above
You are not reading very carefully..

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
You are not reading very carefully..
With Jacob - there are 9 series of questions, 8 of them affect the decision. You need to answer at least 6 correctly and then not have sex with another brother.
I think that's enough for today, 3 o'clock in the morning, I'm going to sleep...

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
I did what you wrote, was rude to Andy and had sex with Jacob, then I started the game again and had sex with Andy, in the end I have sex pictures of both Andy and Jacob, but two pictures are still closed
You are didn't... good night.
:))))

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Geez, Think it's the first and only time I'm ignoring a Developer on this site. It's not even shameless plug-in, Just pure bickering.
I don't even care about this game - it's not really something special, not worth the negativity to cross-over this dev.
But it's very painful to see how bad could an indie dev handle PR. :D
That goes a long way, but guess it's none of our business. :KEK:

Last edited:

unm54455

Oct 22, 2019
jeez give them a break, they busted their ass off to make this game like do you know how hard it is to make a game in DAZ3D with this many functions in such a short time. It's very hard and at least take skills to make. We should be very appreciative. There's very few DAZ3D games out there with gay content and I think we should be understandable and I know they don't want want to spoil the game play with telling how to get the scene with Jacob and it might be irritating but that's no excuse to keep arguing because arguing too be honest leads to no where. but all in all let's not fight with devs since they already put long hours of work and less sleep into games.

feminizi

Mar 1, 2019
i think it is a bit difficult to unlock the pictures.

because Jacob usually responds impolitely no matter which answer is chosen, so it is hard to tell what I should say. At that point I am just saving and picking new answers until I get the pictures. No fun or intuition involved.

It's only my opinion, not a criticism. You can create the game how you want. :) I understand much time and hard work goes into the game, but I think it's not productive to say that since the developer worked hard on game, that player should be willing to work hard playing it lol. The game is the developer's livelihood, not mine. I work hard when I go to my job too

thanks nonetheless for your work. :) I like the game. Jacob is my favorite

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
jeez give them a break, they busted their ass off to make this game like do you know how hard it is to make a game in DAZ3D with this many functions in such a short time. It's very hard and at least take skills to make. We should be very appreciative. There's very few DAZ3D games out there with gay content and I think we should be understandable and I know they don't want want to spoil the game play with telling how to get the scene with Jacob and it might be irritating but that's no excuse to keep arguing because arguing too be honest leads to no where.
It's almost like some people play NSFW games to jerk off and don't care about any of that or something. Dev shouldn't be here of all places bickering with people. Sure the original post by that random person was lazy and blunt, but it says a lot about a dev to then bicker and argue with people on a forum like *this* of all places. It's not like it's their own personal website/forum.

While I do appreciate devs' hard work in making games, coming here with your sob story as you attack people is a really bad look and accomplishes nothing but turns people away from you and your work.

but all in all let's not fight with devs since they already put long hours of work and less sleep into games.
Dev chose to pick a losing battle with people because some people asked questions that are 100% fine to be asking here. No one is "fighting" with the dev, but the dev chose to fight people.

Anders Leo Castor

Apr 10, 2020
"Sons of jungle" is one of my favourite games here, it was fun to play. Gabriel Homme did a great job developing the game - many thanks to you! I'm looking forward to the next episode.

And he is right not to spoil alle the secrets of the game. By the way, it isn't too difficult to unlock the two missing pictures. One is a special render with Andy in Italy and the other reveals the second part of the sex scene with Jacob. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabriel Homme

Goobly

Oct 7, 2017
let's still discuss the problem that started it all, has anyone managed to unlock the latest pictures? ))))
I was able to unlock the last picture along with the second to last picture. It makes me think that maybe you didn't get enough points when speaking with the first attendant. Maybe try picking different answers with him until you get the full scene in the garage. I still can't figure out how to unlock that 3rd picture. My guess is you have to use the rag on the dusty clock when clicking on things in the tent, but no matter how many times I click the rag and then the clock, it just keeps telling me it hasn't been dusted in a long time. Maybe that's not even what you have to do, but I've clicked everything in that tent and based on the gallery, I think it has something to do with the tent.

Reactions: Gabriel Homme

purplerat01

Apr 11, 2022
I was able to unlock the last picture along with the second to last picture. It makes me think that maybe you didn't get enough points when speaking with the first attendant. Maybe try picking different answers with him until you get the full scene in the garage. I still can't figure out how to unlock that 3rd picture. My guess is you have to use the rag on the dusty clock when clicking on things in the tent, but no matter how many times I click the rag and then the clock, it just keeps telling me it hasn't been dusted in a long time. Maybe that's not even what you have to do, but I've clicked everything in that tent and based on the gallery, I think it has something to do with the tent.
just figured it out because of this. thanks, bro.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes