VN Ren'Py Sons of Jungle [Ep.04a] [Gabriel Homme]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Sometimes the environment changes a lot for no reason, like at the blonde flight attendants second scene. The entire plane gets like a different tone and many accents change material. Even in the flight attendants area, the right shelf gets something added to it after clicking on the flight attendant.
This is the original version and a few images from the updated version. In the middle of the game, I decided to update the graphics, add people to the scenes, change light and colours...
I actually did this episode twice. I'm a nerd. If I don't like it, I redo it from the beginning.
On the Patreon version already has updated graphics in the same style.

CandyHippo

Jan 19, 2021
Love the game so far! The renders are incredible, I'll def be signing up for your patreon next month!

Does anyone have any tips on the gallery, page 3, first image? I found all the others, but struggling for a combination of dialogue that reaches whatever that image may be...

Reactions: Gabriel Homme

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Love the game so far! The renders are incredible, I'll def be signing up for your patreon next month!

Does anyone have any tips on the gallery, page 3, first image? I found all the others, but struggling for a combination of dialogue that reaches whatever that image may be...
You must mean this one... nope, I don't know.

nnn.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: CandyHippo

Gabriel Homme

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Only on Patreon.

updates.jpg

Android version added.
QR bonus update. VR compatible 360° panoramic image 8K, can check in browser.
2nd episode images updated.
New SSL certificate, download or open links via any browser.

Starting next month, 360° panoramic images and animations will be available for Priest tier and up. Now we are working with a programmer to create a website, galleries and content, monthly updates.
Only on Patreon.

Reactions: Maxdoug and AlixWoe

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
Gabriel - too much of your effort goes into hiding stuff and coding for this. Redoing chapters because you are perfectionist works only if your "rebuild" time is minutes, not months. I am saying it as someone hosting important stuff that I also have to rebuild from time to time. I often rebuild due to a single character mistake, but it only takes me a couple of min, re-rendering is not the same!
For the very long time the amount of actual (new) sex renders is very low. Clearly the quality (which was extremely high to begin with) is improving substantially and VISIBLY but again, so many hidden items, yet so little action.
The progress ever since the first release is a only couple scenes, and both are very similar (no topping the MC, for ex)

I also concur that more tits will only help the game, the ones in the magazines here and there got me pumped. For me, nothing beats the bi combination, but I understand the target audience might get scared away by any females. What is there currently is more than enough, especially for free, and would only benefit if it was in plain sight and not hidden :)

BTW my fav part are the magazines :) Keep up the good work!

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes