• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cucina 20.png

Overview:
It's a visual novel telling the story about the life of 2 brave sisters
who fight and struggle to bring to entire humanity the greath dream of immortality and eternal youth.
The main character is Sophia, a young woman and then her beloved sister Aisha. You can control the history with your choises.​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-20
Release Date: 2021-04-22
Developer: Trinciapapere F95zone
Censored: No
Version: v0.2
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Warnings:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

2021-04-12 (1).png cucina 24.png cucina 19.png prima scopata 24.png cucina 20.png cucina4 13.png inizio casa aisha 9.png alberto2.png alberto.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 13, 2019
i wrote the entire vn's history in english language not italian my boy, so pretty everyone can enjoy it! the first text you'll find is a passage of a book of poetry i've written in old italian launguage with the same launguage of dante alighieri, the all rest is "simple" english so don't be shy at all! please try it, it's not so bad after all the work i did. i'm impatience to know how/what you all think... ceers!

ps: next work will be translate the all vn in italian when i'll reach some point with the history.

peace dudes...

Last edited:

DingoDeer

New World Paradise
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Moved
AND CONGRATS AND THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING GAME trinciapapere !!
Go make a ticket and request for Game Developer badge / Tag, Will make your dick longer.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DarkWolf2055

madbloke

May 4, 2017
A way to turn off the music would be great, I didn't get past the first screen, it's too annoying.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Choise and Female protagonist caught my attantion. Gonna check it out. I'm italian as well. Well Good luck and alredy downloaded.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i like it but, you need an options menu for the sound. even if it was just a short song it was very loud. and you need an proofreader. sometimes i don´t get what you want to tell. and should aisha be the aunt/sister or the grandmother/mother? if its aunt than ellie is her niece not her granddaughter.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Einstein was a fervent pussy-licker. Nice twist in history.
---
Game stopped on Windows 7 three or four times. Somehow it jumped further in subs' attempts. But now I am stuck with Einstein's tongue after making plans about foreplay at the pool or so. Maybe he marks the end of a "chapter"?

Honestly, would be nice if you could drop this crappy engine. And Einstein. And the music. And ...

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
solo per il nome del tuo account meriteresti un premio

You deserve a prize just cause your account name

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
The idea of the plot with a female protagonist is nice. The game is so far full of gramar and language mistakes. The renders are more or less below average and the story is badly written. This game need a lot of work to become a real good one. There is some potential in this game, so keep on working on it!

Reactions: Paul Newmon

hoobastank404

Aug 11, 2017
Should probably be re-titled to "Uncanny Valley". Those faces in the preview pics are making this one a no for me. Good luck though

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
The image at the top of the page has some serious twist-fu going on. Her torso and head are facing one direction, the pelvis another. o_O

Reactions: MyLoneyLucifer
Dec 13, 2019
thanks all you dudes! now, i'm a total disaster off noob: what i got to do to achieve the "title" of developer and start posting updartes to my work (wich is still too rough...)? can someone please help me? and please just remember that 1 mount before i didn't know antthing about rendering art. i must say thanks 1000k to zorlun, who helped me to climb the first ropes. and about english, imust improve it very badly... luckily, i learn very fast! ceers.

peace dudes...

Dec 13, 2019
A way to turn off the music would be great, I didn't get past the first screen, it's too annoying.
sorry my dude! i know very poorly the tyranobuilder funcionts for now so i fear it's impossible to turn off the music. don't worry! i'll provide asap to resolve the iusse! and of course, i'll give to my pc a good lifting to produce better renders in less time. zorlun with his help will do the rest. cheers... you can anyway lower the music level or to shut down it by the windows audio slides. cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: madbloke
Dec 13, 2019
Should probably be re-titled to "Uncanny Valley". Those faces in the preview pics are making this one a no for me. Good luck though
thanks for the feedback! i know i must improve my skills very badly, but if you ask for total perfection with the very first try and starting from absolute zero knowledge about the subject... cheers

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes