Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
which one?
the gallery mod?
"""

• Adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices.
  • Adds a Scene Replay to the main menu.
"""
you cant alter stats with this can you?
Well, have fun with it, I still don't understand the need, but hey whatever floats your boat.

Jun 1, 2020
Will this game need multiple play throughs to get all scenes or will there be other means? Just curious because I have seen multiple spots where it seems like a major branch. The gorgon or demon hunters is the main one that comes to mind. There are a few others as well.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Will this game need multiple play throughs to get all scenes or will there be other means? Just curious because I have seen multiple spots where it seems like a major branch. The gorgon or demon hunters is the main one that comes to mind. There are a few others as well.
You do miss some content with the choice you talk about, and you cannot see all there is to be in one playthrough. As for the future...i am not the dev but i doubt talothral will implement something that allow you to see all there is.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
You cant get all in one playthrough but at least two different playthrough should suffice. There are generally 2 main routes in each choice, so a theoretically two save file which one with all choices chosed upper ones and another is lower ones should cover all scenes. :ROFLMAO: But if you are a completionist, I suggest following this thread, because there are some small side scenes like fairies/Xiu/bloodlust/sex scene with rescued gorgon etc (generally 3-4 about image long) you could miss very easily

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
You do miss some content with the choice you talk about, and you cannot see all there is to be in one playthrough. As for the future...i am not the dev but i doubt talothral will implement something that allow you to see all there is.
That would be a good guess, he didn't do that in TRS either.

You cant get all in one playthrough but at least two different playthrough should suffice. There are generally 2 main routes in each choice, so a theoretically two save file which one with all choices chosed upper ones and another is lower ones should cover all scenes. :ROFLMAO: But if you are a completionist, I suggest following this thread, because there are some small side scenes like fairies/Xiu/bloodlust/sex scene with rescued gorgon etc (generally 3-4 about image long) you could miss very easily
technically there's 4, choosing between Li and Delmar and the choice between Gorgons and Demon Hunters.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
technically there's 4, choosing between Li and Delmar and the choice between Gorgons and Demon Hunters.
Yeah, but as far as I know Li and Gorgon route dont have different scenes than Delmar and Gorgon route for now. So there are 4 different routes overall but you can see all scenes in just 2 play through. Of course there is a chance that I didnt notice some small text changes and image changes.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Yeah, but as far as I know Li and Gorgon route dont have different scenes than Delmar and Gorgon route for now. So there are 4 different routes overall but you can see all scenes in just 2 play through. Of course there is a chance that I didnt notice some small text changes and image changes.
There are small changes, but the biggest difference comes on Day 24 when things split between those paths once again. And if you are with the Demon Hunters and on Delmar branch (technically company branch, nitpick) there is more stuff for them in there as well. And Li gets... something else.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
There are small changes, but the biggest difference comes on Day 24 when things split between those paths once again. And if you are with the Demon Hunters and on Delmar branch (technically company branch, nitpick) there is more stuff for them in there as well. And Li gets... something else.
i have 4 different set of saves for all the paths !
will it split more or will those 4 sets of saves be enough ?

Reactions: Repuci

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Well, that destroy my claim completely. It seems like I have to play it again twice to see everything. Will there be anymore route choice in the future to make route-save count 8?

Reactions: Repuci

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
i have 4 different set of saves for all the paths !
will it split more or will those 4 sets of saves be enough ?
Well, that destroy my claim completely. It seems like I have to play it again twice to see everything. Will there be anymore route choice in the future to make route-save count 8?
Not necessarily what I would call branches. Not in the same way as Gorgons/Fiery Fangs and Li/Delmar anyway. There are few smaller choices coming up that I will provide alternatives as some stuff aren't for everyone's tastes, but those aren't "hidden" behind branches. So technically if you chose one on one playthrough you can choose the other on another.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Talothral here it should be
"I wish to thank you for your warning me of Mr. Kaufer's intentions."
or other alternatives too for correct grammar
Found a few more spelling and grammatical errors but this one bugged me the most.

Reactions: Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Talothral here it should be
"I wish to thank you for your warning me of Mr. Kaufer's intentions."
or other alternatives too for correct grammar
Found a few more spelling and grammatical errors but this one bugged me the most.
I swear that was fixed eh maybe forgot to hit save. Thanks.

Reactions: haooni
4.40 star(s) 139 Votes