Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
Do we know if skipping the sex scene with Tamara after the delivery has any negative connotations yet? I just can't see how giving in to her can be a positive thing, especially after she cast some weird spell on the MC as he leaves. Anything done by a demon is in their own self-interest and not to benefit others. Love the game too, the story is great as are the characters! I don't get all of the hate for Miyuki in the thread though, she's a sweetheart!
Unknown for now.

Reactions: lyfsavor

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
the only downside to Oriana is that she would know she's pregnant before MC even pulled it out.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Do we know if skipping the sex scene with Tamara after the delivery has any negative connotations yet? I just can't see how giving in to her can be a positive thing, especially after she cast some weird spell on the MC as he leaves. Anything done by a demon is in their own self-interest and not to benefit others. Love the game too, the story is great as are the characters! I don't get all of the hate for Miyuki in the thread though, she's a sweetheart!
If there is one, it is not introduced yet. I think only sex scene with positive outcome with her is shower scene.

I didnt try but maybe refusing to go to her after delivery may lock the shower sex scene before rescuing Miyuki, so you wouldnt achieve her gift to figt with Marcus.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
a mysterious thank you from chione through maera after things at the association ;)
I am not sure but that maybe about Xiu. You cant unlock her content without align with Gorgons after all, so she must be somehow related to Gorgons and any Gorgons thanks for it can be reasonable

By the way, isnt there anyone else who wonders when Xiu comes to Alexanders harem if she even comes? :ROFLMAO:

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
I am not sure but that maybe about Xiu. You cant unlock her content without align with Gorgons after all, so she must be somehow related to Gorgons and any Gorgons thanks for it can be reasonable

By the way, isnt there anyone else who wonders when Xiu comes to Alexanders harem if she even comes? :ROFLMAO:
Nah, he was right :), if you had fun with Chione at the "party" then Meara holds her belly when telling you she has a message from Chione, if you didn't then she just waves.

Seems clear enough to me.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Nah, he was right :), if you had fun with Chione at the "party" then Meara holds her belly when telling you she has a message from Chione, if you didn't then she just waves.

Seems clear enough to me.
Yeah very clear. I think I like to see Xiu so much, I am speculating everything towards her. :ROFLMAO:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
If there is one, it is not introduced yet. I think only sex scene with positive outcome with her is shower scene.

I didnt try but maybe refusing to go to her after delivery may lock the shower sex scene before rescuing Miyuki, so you wouldnt achieve her gift to figt with Marcus.
I think when u come back to Tamara, but don't submit to her, that's also a possitiv outcome.
At the end of the scene she wants mc to stay a bit longer with her and he walks out with a no.

By the way, isnt there anyone else who wonders when Xiu comes to Alexanders harem if she even comes?
I don't think Xiu is related to them, well besides being a snake.
She is a character which restors the life force of mc, if u go for the association u can get a scene with some fairies (if u freed one of them before) which restores mc's life force.

I really hope these fairys have some kind of magic to make themself bigger...or maybe the mc smaller :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vanderer

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I think when u come back to Tamara, but don't submit to her, that's also a possitiv outcome.
At the end of the scene she wants mc to stay a bit longer with her and he walks out with a no.
I know that part but it didnt have any immediate consequences so didnte mentioned about it. Did Tamara used her power to command MC at that scene?

I don't think Xiu is related to them, well besides being a snake.
She is a character which restors the life force of mc, if u go for the association u can get a scene with some fairies (if u freed one of them before) which restores mc's life force.

I really hope these fairys have some kind of magic to make themself bigger...or maybe the mc smaller
Well, she just appears in the gorgon route so I assumed she is related with Gorgons automatically.

I didn't get this scene in my association save, how did you unlock it? For my save, he just opened his eyes himself, no one restored his life force.

4.40 star(s) 139 Votes