Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I already apologised. The way I was replied was also harsh. Anyway, I donot know what more u want to accomplish so nothing more to say. I asked for a mega link. You may not know but this is not new. Maybe new here but overall. This mega link thing is going on for some time now. Earlier people used to give mega link solely or with other links. You may ask JokerLeader. He compressed many times to mega after I requested HIM. But it is not right to ask for favors everytime. He is a noble modder after all. I erupted badly, I agree. It was out of frustration. If you lived in my neibourhood it would have been easy for me to explain. Non - Mega links pause everytime and donot resume again. It is too long a message. If you consider my act worth forgiving, give up on replying me please. I was just asking for a link. The way was a bit harsh maybe.... But that was it.
Some of the Compressor's do not have access to Mega or the other sites. DM the one who compressed the game and ask them if they can upload it to one of the other download sites you can use. That is the easiest way to get what you want.
Hope that helps!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Belzeebub$

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Some of the Compressor's do not have access to Mega or the other sites. DM the one who compressed the game and ask them if they can upload it to one of the other download sites you can use. That is the easiest way to get what you want.
Hope that helps!
Thank You Brother

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Submitting or running 1 time doesn't hurt, 2 times consequences usually later, 3 times you die.
Is that 2 time consequence avaible in the game or will be integrated later? Is it worth to create another 2 save files for especially that event or is it rather small consequence? Forgive me if I ask too much questions. :confused:

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
Playing with w.t mod. I remember; when meeting with boss (a man influenced him with cigarette), wt showed to use magic instead of keeping it as a secret why ??

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Is that 2 time consequence avaible in the game or will be integrated later? Is it worth to create another 2 save files for especially that event or is it rather small consequence? Forgive me if I ask too much questions. :confused:
It's on day 16 when you are getting Miyuki back, just kill mindlessly (aka not listening first to get information etc) you succumb to the bloodlust, and well...

And no, unless you want to see the scene (before the game over) there is no real need for a separate save.

Playing with w.t mod. I remember; when meeting with boss (a man influenced him with cigarette), wt showed to use magic instead of keeping it as a secret why ??
The walkthrough is constructed to give the most content possible. That particular choice should be up to the user, either way, you won't be hindered, just different dialogue and scenes.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
It's on day 16 when you are getting Miyuki back, just kill mindlessly (aka not listening first to get information etc) you succumb to the bloodlust, and well...

And no, unless you want to see the scene (before the game over) there is no real need for a separate save.
Thank you so much. I think I will see that scene :)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I liked the update!

But I want more Orianna... I know we have to wait, but still...

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I've always like Sabrina and this update, with the carelessly open shirt and the unconscious booty shot only adds fuel to that fire.

Can't wait to bring her fully into the clan.

Reactions: Adry Lemon

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
No problems anymore. Just tested latest version Android port. Naming thing was not there. so no errors too.
It is not like i hate naming system. I just want to remove a "headache" & it is not there now. Thanks for disabling it on Android. Talothral
If you are using the unofficial android port from op then you won't have any problems no pop up keyboard on save menu .I always make sure to edit save naming part on my ports .

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
What a great story. There is fap material of course, but I love the story. I think that the MC is getting ready to vaginally injure our poor Sabrina!
Just a great story over all!
Peace

Reactions: D Dog and J.Buttler

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Another good update! This game it gets better every time! Can't wait for the next update. I liked to see Gail and Teagan again.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Do we know if skipping the sex scene with Tamara after the delivery has any negative connotations yet? I just can't see how giving in to her can be a positive thing, especially after she cast some weird spell on the MC as he leaves. Anything done by a demon is in their own self-interest and not to benefit others. Love the game too, the story is great as are the characters! I don't get all of the hate for Miyuki in the thread though, she's a sweetheart!

Reactions: Andrew Rider
4.40 star(s) 141 Votes