Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I don't think I ever read anyone picking the association.
I did at my first choice....i hoped that it would make Alexander have a chance with Ayla, the cute scottish "librarian". Perhaps it will pay off in the future, but Kiri ain't bad either.

Having played the gorgons route too, il like them better in term of story, they seem more honorable and reliable, but i am not really attracted to them sexually so...

Reactions: Ramagar and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I did at my first choice....i hoped that it would make Alexander have a chance with the Ayla, the cute scottish "librarian". Perhaps it will pay off in the future, but Kiri ain't bad either.

Having played the gorgons route too, il like them better in term of story, they seems more honorable and reliable, but i am not really attracted to them sexually so...
Not attracted to them either, but as you mentioned, they seem way better allies.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Bam! What an update. Really picks up on the dramaturgy / suspense
or build up or whatever is the proper word is. Really really like this one. (y)

Had to edit because I forgot to mention that I really liked the brief appearance
of Gail and Teagan and the white ghost cat is explained.

Talothral really does so well with those little details.

Last edited:
Reactions: RolandG.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I don't think I ever read anyone picking the association.
Well, after Miyuki's attitude aganist them it is pretty understandable. I have a save I aligned with Demon Hunters from associaton but Gorgon route is much better. After all they are loyal until the end, what is better than that?

After seeing the events of this update I am starting to think that in the long run Demon Hunters could be more beneficial for company and bonds with non-magical world while The Gorgons will be more beneficial for Alexander's House/Clan and bond with magical world.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well, until now we see just one Gorgon's sex scene and she was "human" in that scene
I'm not gonna lie....that scene was pretty good....I mean in their normal form...yea I can't say I'm attracted to them..but with the human form...yea...it was pretty good :D

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I'm not gonna lie....that scene was pretty good....I mean in their normal form...yea I can't say I'm attracted to them..but with the human form...yea...it was pretty good :D
Me neither, finding a snakes body sexually attractive is pretty hard :ROFLMAO: Well, luckily for all of us probably we wont see it. If I remember correctly Caipone -not sure if I wrote correctly- said they cant mate with humans at their Gorgon form because at climax they squish humans.

I would probably conflict with myself in here but I want to see a scene with that shapeshifting-snake-lady we rescued from pool. :ROFLMAO: Her human form was gorgeous.

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Well, until now we see just one Gorgon's sex scene and she was "human" in that scene
I know, i played both path. But at the point i had to choose there was no hint of that. And after the explanation of the matriarch about thair usual mating, you know, the crushing and poisoning part, i was kinda right at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Verminaard

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
This had the possibility of being the most unique sex scene on f95, instead we got a vanilla scene. Just saying...
Certainly not the most unique, Teraurge most likely has that prize, but I do agree that the scene could have been special and unique. Instead it kind of feels... there. Simply another random sex scene in the thousands of other generic sex scenes found on this site. Note, generic doesn't mean bad, and it wasn't bad, but it could have been very unique.

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Certainly not the most unique, Teraurge most likely has that prize, but I do agree that the scene could have been special and unique. Instead it kind of feels... there. Simply another random sex scene in the thousands of other generic sex scenes found on this site. Note, generic doesn't mean bad, and it wasn't bad, but it could have been very unique.
I didn't know that game yet, so thx, I'm gonna try that.

Even the (hair)snakes seemed kinda vanilla. Come on guys, the orgasm wasn't good enough to bite? No pubic snakes? I feel cheated...

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes