Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Yeah a typo, lots of 21's to change 22 in the "safe to save spot" code and the version number was just automatically changed to 22

Reactions: haooni

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
When the MC and eva meet in the diner, does the policeman at the next table have a cucumber in his box? :unsure:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
When do we finally get to bang Aya and Mei lol, I was hoping it would be in this update. :cry:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
The main focus was suprising for me, after the previous update's end, I waited for Aya romance but a man can't have everything. It was an interesting twist about her, I thought that cat was Marcus' minion after the talk between Tamara and her imp but looks like that will be revealed later. Looks like next update will be extra juicy with both Aya and our new date. Great update as always, thank you for this great game.

Reactions: RolandG.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
That is not true according to Emperor Lord Valkorion...
Well, day 21 is already out and I dont have enough wealth for convincing dev to recollect and rewrite that day, even if I am willing sacrifice everyhing I have. So Emperor Lord Valkorion would disappoint.

• Sad
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well, day 21 is already out and I dont have enough wealth for convincing dev to recollect and rewrite that day, even if I am willing sacrifice everyhing I have. So Emperor Lord Valkorion would disappoint.
Hahaha to be fair your statement and his are not the contradiction of each other, in fact even complementary. You are saying you cannot have everything, he is saying you can have anything, provided you are willing to make sacrifices...

Anyway, just started downloading the game. I gotta say, this game updates soo fast! It is amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Verminaard

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Hahaha to be fair your statement and his are not the contradiction of each other, in fact even complementary. You are saying you cannot have everything, he is saying you can have anything, provided you are willing to make sacrifices...

Anyway, just started downloading the game. I gotta say, this game updates soo fast! It is amazing.
Yeah, 2 updates in a month is really fast. I am not sure how long the game will be but at this rate we can see completed tag before the end of the year.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Another great and interesting update. I did not see the attacks happening to the houses yet though

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Another great and interesting update. I did not see the attacks happening to the houses yet though
Who are you aligned with?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope not! The setting allows for a very long story! And the plot is becoming better and better, as more lore is revealed.
Well, I hope not too. I was merely pointing about his update speed.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
When the MC and eva meet in the diner, does the policeman at the next table have a cucumber in his box? :unsure:
Yes, a pickle.

The main focus was suprising for me, after the previous update's end, I waited for Aya romance but a man can't have everything. It was an interesting twist about her, I thought that cat was Marcus' minion after the talk between Tamara and her imp but looks like that will be revealed later. Looks like next update will be extra juicy with both Aya and our new date. Great update as always, thank you for this great game.
It is as if Aya would be avoiding the MC... But people need time to process things, some need bit longer, some not so much.

As said above Maera mentions it if you are with the Gorgons, and Gillian (the head of the local association) mentions it on day 10 on the other path. Beyond that, it isn't seen, at least not yet. Well not that it matters much, MC isn't a great house that guards a seal.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
As said above Maera mentions it if you are with the Gorgons, and Gillian (the head of the local association) mentions it on day 10 on the other path. Beyond that, it isn't seen, at least not yet. Well not that it matters much, MC isn't a great house that guards a seal.
Oh I knew it was coming, I just did not expect it to be so out in front so to speak so soon. I thought it would take several more updates at least

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Yes, a pickle.

It is as if Aya would be avoiding the MC... But people need time to process things, some need bit longer, some not so much.

1619893974133.png

Haha,

I love your work! :D (y)

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes