J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
what the hell!!?? are you for real? where did i behave like a jerk. someone does something for free and that is how respond to him, by complaining where he put it up?
How did I "pester" you? I asked you not to be rude to someone!
Because of his "stupid" link you can't play the game? How fucking entitled can you be?

And if you don't want people responding to your post, DON'T POST IN A PUBLIC FORUM YOU DIPSHI......
Oh. Cool down!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Belzeebub$

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
Adry Lemon. Developer just need to remove the save naming system to solve this error.
But It is a headache for me due to the error. So i will ask again

You mean, the naming system we actually asked him to implement so we can keep track of different paths?
Not happening mate :p you are dilusional.

It's something that made the PC/Unix/Mac version better, a 3rd party modder made an Android version that doesn't work and you want the developer of the actual game to change his game so that your unsupported version that someone else made will work?

Any idea how crazy that sounds?

• Angry
Reactions: J.Buttler

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
yes, i'm blind, that's why i'm responding to you.....

you can't possibly be this stupid? if his link doesn't work for you, ask NICELY if someone can put it somewhere else. Don't be a rude ass they you behaved.

My "prob" "dude" is the way you are being rude and demanding that people put their free stuff where you want without any consideration as to why they do what they do.
You are completely correct, it's what i was trying to say in my previous post as well.

As I said he just need to remove save naming system. I will ask again.
Not happening mate :) stop asking. It was added to the game because Patreon supporters asked for it. If you want it removed go ask the one that made the Android port to strip out that code, it's not that hard.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
What part of "donot reply to my message" don't you understand? I don't give a shit to you fuckers. Just gonna ignore you from now on. I know you will still go on relentlessly reply to this, so be my guest.
you're acting extremely rude my friend...

Reactions: Adry Lemon

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
You are completely correct, it's what i was trying to say in my previous post as well.

Not happening mate :) stop asking. It was added to the game because Patreon supporters asked for it. If you want it removed go ask the one that made the Android port to strip out that code, it's not that hard.
Talothral said he will solve the problem. Now u can stop.......

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I cannot play this update are you blind? I cannot download from this link. Anyway. I only asked for a Mega link from the compressor what is your prob dude?
Ok

Okay Sorry if it sounded bad. Look I will have to wait for the next update or something, so I got mad I really liked this game. Again I apologise. But you should not meddle in other's concern. The way pussy or whatever attacked my comment without even knowing anything annoyed me.
As somebody else whose concern it seemingly is not: funny story, most of us are leeches. Yes, many also support some games but will still be around threads where they don't. We rely on volunteers. Those who give away their version, those who upload. Nobody ows us anything on this forum, we are entitled to nothing. And when you piss off people doing voluntary work enough, they will stop doing so. Which suddenly is many people's concern.

Well, that and basic human decency. If somebody pesters others in public, the bystander may chime in.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
As I said he just need to remove save naming system. I will ask again.
A) I still don't support android or any mobile platforms.
B) It won't be removed. So stop asking it to be removed.
C) It has been disabled on mobile platforms. Tested and verified with an unmodified android build.
D) If a porter adds their own code in or edits that part NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
C) It has been disabled on mobile platforms. Tested and verified with an unmodified android build.
D) If a porter adds their own code in or edits that part NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT.
god bless your soul!
you are a gem!

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
No problems anymore. Just tested latest version Android port. Naming thing was not there. so no errors too.
It is not like i hate naming system. I just want to remove a "headache" & it is not there now. Thanks for disabling it on Android. Talothral

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
As somebody else whose concern it seemingly is not: funny story, most of us are leeches. Yes, many also support some games but will still be around threads where they don't. We rely on volunteers. Those who give away their version, those who upload. Nobody ows us anything on this forum, we are entitled to nothing. And when you piss off people doing voluntary work enough, they will stop doing so. Which suddenly is many people's concern.

Well, that and basic human decency. If somebody pesters others in public, the bystander may chime in.
I already apologised. The way I was replied was also harsh. Anyway, I donot know what more u want to accomplish so nothing more to say. I asked for a mega link. You may not know but this is not new. Maybe new here but not overall. This mega link thing is going on for some time now. Earlier people used to give mega link solely or with other links. You may ask JokerLeader. He compressed many times to mega after I requested HIM. But it is not right to ask for favors everytime. He is a noble modder after all. I erupted badly, I agree. It was out of frustration. If you lived in my neibourhood it would have been easy for me to explain. Non - Mega links pause everytime and donot resume again. It is too long a message. If you consider my act worth forgiving, give up on replying me please. I was just asking for a link. The way was a bit harsh maybe.... But that was it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 141 Votes