BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Just do it yourself. If you use 7zip or even WinRar, just double click the archive, you'll see the folder listed, right click the folder and select rename. Takes literally a couple of seconds.
huh...you learn something new everyday...if you can believe me...I never knew that...thanks for the hint (was about to say tip..but that can be misunderstood xD )

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
The summery could be bigger, more detail. Can't tell if I want to d/l this game or not. Pictures are nice though.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Sure and I do. It's just pretty much every other game has this as standard. This way you don't accidentally clobber the old folder with the new one if you forget, which could cause instability if the file structure changes, or if Ren'Py got updated, or if Pluto is in retrograde.

It was a simple request, not an order. No need to get your knickers in a twist! ;-)
Well, there is no reason to be afraid of ren'py updates as I'm sticking to the 7.3.5 until Sorcerer is done. And I don't like messing with the file structures or internal working of ren'py too much simply because easier to cause problems than fix them.

Besides, I do provide an "update only" option that I test more than I want to admit for issues, and as far as I know, there haven't been issues that stem from that, yet.

As for the lack of the version number in the folder, there was a reason why I disabled it, just can't recall why I did it at the moment.

Reactions: haooni and RolandG.

lhonasm

Aug 27, 2019
One more good realease like always. One the best urban fantasy VN game so far. But Talothral need take a break for week or somethink. He will burnout him self pushing to hard on writing and etc. ONLY RESPECT TO HIM for work he does with this and how he is passionate in ?creating? vn!!!

D

Deleted member 3027200

Sorcerer [v0.20.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.14 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 852 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 834 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
waiting for .21

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Sure and I do. It's just pretty much every other game has this as standard. This way you don't accidentally clobber the old folder with the new one if you forget, which could cause instability if the file structure changes, or if Ren'Py got updated, or if Pluto is in retrograde.

It was a simple request, not an order. No need to get your knickers in a twist! ;-)
I didn't. As you apparently did. Which is why you only quoted part of what I said. If you want me to get my 'knickers' in a twist, it will take a lot more than that. Ahahaha

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
huh...you learn something new everyday...if you can believe me...I never knew that...thanks for the hint (was about to say tip..but that can be misunderstood xD )
No problem. But, speaking of 'misunderstood', apparently someone misunderstood my 'tip' and accused me of getting my panties in a twist. Yeah, they took just the 'tip' of my comment, and told me not to get my 'knickers' in a twist. People are ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
No problem. But, speaking of 'misunderstood', apparently someone misunderstood my 'tip' and accused me of getting my panties in a twist. Yeah, they took just the 'tip' of my comment, and told me not to get my 'knickers' in a twist. People are ridiculous.
yea I've seen...got nothing I can say about those type of people :))

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Wait. Someone said the update was too short? Nah. Great update as always.

Glad to see some of the ladies from previous scenes show up and really glad to see more of Sabrina in multiple ways.

I am happy to see Mei getting more screen time as well.

As I was playing the current update, I realized how great so many of the characters are. If there was no harem tag, I would now be considering how many different play throughs I would need to get good endings with all of the women I adore. Susan, Sabrina, and Teagan might be my current top picks. I'm really hoping we get to know a couple more yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes