Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's a bit funny really, let's take these two.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like them, they are pleasing to the eye. And they are easy to write so that people like them, partially because they are attractive to a lot of people.

But, at the same time I prefer to write for something like Gertrud up there, simply because she is more rewarding to write, and maybe more rewarding for the reads once they get past the "Holy fucking hell what the fuck is that?"-phase and start to like the character. Not everyone will like her, it's fine, but I ain't writing her for them either.

As for the... personality, I'll see what I can do when I wake up and do my motivational render of the day ;) >.>
I had the same thing with Terminus, besides Chiel who was awesome (seriously best lead girl ever except for Guardian Dragon), Qivian was probably my fave and her character model wasn't exactly pretty but she was a really good character. Sage was great in that too, Sabrina reminds me a bit of her with her attitude.

Would love to see more of characters like Helga and Gertrude but even if not the Gorgons kinda fit a similar theme so I get my fill of unique.

I can't put Tamara in that, she's still hot in demon form.

I like Li though. Not technically attractive she does still have a nice figure and she's super adorable. May be a coincidence that I tend to like girls with large .... personalities. Makes up for my not so large ones (damn twin sister stole all the boob genes ... and height ones).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Talothral

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
She starts off trying to kill the MC. Her first scene is her pulling out her sword and trying to kill him.

She might be there for Miyuki but she starts off blaming him for her leaving and wanting to remove his head from his shoulders.

So yes, you could say I have an issue with her.

It's been mentioned vows can be broken and i'm not sure she isn't spying for Miyuki's family.
That's fair, I guess I tend to be more forgiving the longer a character has screen time, and Aya has had enough for me to understand why she tried to kill, and then blame, the mc. Aya really didn't understand Miyuki until she left the family herself, so rather than assuming that Miyuki decided her life at the shrine wasn't enough for her, she would rather believe that MC manipulated Miyuki, which is probably a fair assumption, based on how little Miyuki knew of life outside the shrine. As far as vows go, we have a in universe reason for why Aya wouldn't/couldn't break hers, as the "magicky" glowing effect only shows up if both parties are truthful and mean it, though this info is given to us by Miyuki, so it would be possible if she was lying to Susan.

Reactions: Avaron1974

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
It's never been a secret that this is built primarily as a harem game. I'm allowing to pick and chose who enters it, to a certain degree.

Now regarding Tamara, there is a solo ending for her, this is true. But, the endings aren't finalized as of yet, the current "solo ending" is made for the "submissive" path with her. Will there be a solo "dominant" (the MC) one? I don't know yet, the system to determine it is in place, but I'm not at the stage where I'm writing all the additional endings. Only the ending that is 100% complete is the "canon" ending from the original manuscript, rest possible endings are anywhere from 25% to 60% done as they still need more variables.

As for her to be happy, well she is happy in the submissive path, not sure of the MC though. But I guess that depends on the point of view.

Man, I happened to read here that you already have a first game out. it took me half the night! :D Your games are great. The characters are very interesting, the story exciting. I couldn't stop yesterday. Please keep up the good work, you are the best! :)(y)

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
well I hate harems I'm more of a one-woman kind of guy

there are games that i will not play because it has a Force harem" ending

and games where cheating on my character has actually brought me to tears and dat is no joke but i love Tamara and i want her to be happy

but what would you do

and I'm asking you as my friend not as the Game Developer
In most games I try to pick only one, but the story in this game explained it nicely so I'm OK with it. It's more of a duty to repopulate than an "I want" situation. Ideally I would only choose Miyuki, but she's the one who keeps pushing for more.

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
Honestly I don't know either I should wait until they updated the game for a longer gameplay or play it immediately when they updated it because the story is really in my niche. Since I love stories with modern fantasies setting like Angel, Dylan Dog, Hellblazer, and Happy.

6f79591512d6af67688dc1b48deb86439ad83ef8a70350f94000837426ad5341.png

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I'm loving the story.
Also, if Gorgons have snakes instead of hair, does that mean they have little tiny snakes.. down.. there? ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: RolandG.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Great update!!! New babe is probably going to be my favorite girl, not counting dragon, of course.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Pushed it out about 7 hours ago. Although doing reupload to fix couple of personal annoyances.
Jesus H Christ! you're fucking machine :)

Unrelated question, is your next game gonna take place in the Terminus Reach Universe (thought i read that somewhere)?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Jesus H Christ! you're fucking machine :)

Unrelated question, is your next game gonna take place in the Terminus Reach Universe (thought i read that somewhere)?
I'm already working on 0.22.0, once I've sorted out the characters I need (one or two new models needed) I'll start rendering. ;)

But to answer the unrelated questions, yes, after Sorcerer I'll be going back to Terminus Reach for the next one.

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes