HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm already working on 0.22.0, once I've sorted out the characters I need (one or two new models needed) I'll start rendering. ;)

But to answer the unrelated questions, yes, after Sorcerer I'll be going back to Terminus Reach for the next one.
I hope it won't be too long until we meet Oriana again? :love:

Sweet! Loved that game and the universe!!!

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I hope it won't be too long until we meet Oriana again? :love:

Sweet! Loved that game and the universe!!!
What? Do you hope for a quick death of her beloved father? Oh, the horror!

It will be a while for her though, someone else is getting a bit of a spotlight. But what I can tell you there is a certain muscle-bound part titan coming up...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What? Do you hope for a quick death of her beloved father? Oh, the horror!

It will be a while for her though, someone else is getting a bit of a spotlight. But what I can tell you there is a certain muscle-bound part titan coming up...
Yepp :) my fapping takes precedence ;)

oh sweet!!! Helga?

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Hmmm, pubic snakes... :unsure: :oops:
To be fair, I think the Gorgons are similar to a Mermaid, in that the snake/fish part starts around the navel, so don't think pubic hair (of any kind) is likely to be an issue.

Since the original species of this kind of creatures are asexual (do not have a defined sex) their sexual issue/point is their tails (but it is very dangerous for two very simple reasons, death by asfixia, and the deadly violently poison that can eventually develop after a long rubbing with their skin)... - I therefore do not see any connection with this type of subject?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Since the original species of this kind of creatures are asexual (do not have a defined sex) their sexual issue/point is their tails (but it is very dangerous for two very simple reasons, death by asfixia, and the deadly violently poison that can eventually develop after a long rubbing with their skin)... - I therefore do not see any connection with this type of subject?
Sorry man, I don't know what you're talking about.
The joke which I responded to suggested that perhaps, as she has snakes for hair, her pubes might be the same. There was nothing serious about any of it.

To the best of my knowledge, the original Gorgons were 3 sisters, in Greek mythology: Medusa, Stheno & Euryale. They were the daughters of Phorcys & Ceto.
All 3 are absolutely female.
In a later myth, they begin as beautfiul girls/women & get turned into Gorgons as punishment, by Athena, because Poseidon raped Medusa.
Stheno originally had a boar's tusks and wore a snake around her waist.
The word also originates in Greek, gorgos.

Last edited:

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
0.21 was a bit short
are the updates twice every month for 15$ patreons ? i might want to get that if thats the case

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
0.21 was a bit short
are the updates twice every month for 15$ patreons ? i might want to get that if thats the case
I did mention that day 21 was shorter, especially compared to the two previous days what had around 400 (give or take) renders each.

I've always maintained the notion that updates are out when they are ready, so far there has been an update roughly every 14 to 16 days. How long it takes depends on the renders. And the last three release dates were Mar 30, Apr 16, and Apr 28. These are the first releases so $15, for $3 they all were in April so take it as you will.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Small request; When packing up the files, can you put the version number in the folder name; instead of just "Sorcerer-pc", make it "Sorcerer-0.21.0-pc".
Thanks for the awesome story!
Just do it yourself. If you use 7zip or even WinRar, just double click the archive, you'll see the folder listed, right click the folder and select rename. Takes literally a couple of seconds.

Reactions: BTLD

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Just do it yourself.
Sure and I do. It's just pretty much every other game has this as standard. This way you don't accidentally clobber the old folder with the new one if you forget, which could cause instability if the file structure changes, or if Ren'Py got updated, or if Pluto is in retrograde.

It was a simple request, not an order. No need to get your knickers in a twist! ;-)

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-
4.40 star(s) 141 Votes