Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
well I hate harems I'm more of a one-woman kind of guy

there are games that i will not play because it has a Force harem" ending

and games where cheating on my character has actually brought me to tears and dat is no joke but i love Tamara and i want her to be happy

but what would you do

and I'm asking you as my friend not as the Game Developer
It's never been a secret that this is built primarily as a harem game. I'm allowing to pick and chose who enters it, to a certain degree.

Now regarding Tamara, there is a solo ending for her, this is true. But, the endings aren't finalized as of yet, the current "solo ending" is made for the "submissive" path with her. Will there be a solo "dominant" (the MC) one? I don't know yet, the system to determine it is in place, but I'm not at the stage where I'm writing all the additional endings. Only the ending that is 100% complete is the "canon" ending from the original manuscript, rest possible endings are anywhere from 25% to 60% done as they still need more variables.

As for her to be happy, well she is happy in the submissive path, not sure of the MC though. But I guess that depends on the point of view.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
oh I was kind of hoping to have a baby with her in the end I know she .is the Bad guy but she didn't start out.that way and no matter the reason she did Save Our Live
all I'm saying a ending with her doesn't have to be a bad thing
She's a demon, she saved us for her own reasons. If it had no benefit to her, she wouldn't have done it.

Regardless of how you spin it, and plenty of people have warned the MC about this, Tamara is not a good demon.

Sep 3, 2020
It's never been a secret that this is built primarily as a harem game. I'm allowing to pick and chose who enters it, to a certain degree.

Now regarding Tamara, there is a solo ending for her, this is true. But, the endings aren't finalized as of yet, the current "solo ending" is made for the "submissive" path with her. Will there be a solo "dominant" (the MC) one? I don't know yet, the system to determine it is in place, but I'm not at the stage where I'm writing all the additional endings. Only the ending that is 100% complete is the "canon" ending from the original manuscript, rest possible endings are anywhere from 25% to 60% done as they still need more variables.

As for her to be happy, well she is happy in the submissive path, not sure of the MC though. But I guess that depends on the point of view.
well thank you so much for answering my questions

who knows maybe there will be another ending for her

but I'm grateful that you took the time to answer my silly questions

you are very kind to put up with me

not to mention your easy to talk to

Sep 3, 2020
She's a demon, she saved us for her own reasons. If it had no benefit to her, she wouldn't have done it.

Regardless of how you spin it, and plenty of people have warned the MC about this, Tamara is not a good demon.
my sister I would be a bad demon to if I went through what she went through

and logically what you're saying makes sense but I can't help it I love her

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
my sister I would be a bad demon to if I went through what she went through

and logically what you're saying makes sense but I can't help it I love her
I'm not saying don't love her, I do too. Tamara is probably one of the most interesting characters in the game.

Just saying, things could go badly there.

Sep 3, 2020
I'm not saying don't love her, I do too. Tamara is probably one of the most interesting characters in the game.

Just saying, things could go badly there.
I know my sister I know but you know me I always put my heart first before my head

so we are in love with the same girl I guess that makes us rivals cool
;)

Sep 3, 2020
I am both shocked and appalled that you would think this is a scheme.

I am also going to have a word with my people to make sure no one has leaked my schemes.
why do all my brothers and sisters always have to steal a girl from me

but she's not as bad as that brother of mine

he whose name shall not be spoken
:rolleyes:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
why do all my brothers and sisters always have to steal a girl from me

but she's not as bad as that brother of mine

he whose name shall not be spoken
:rolleyes:
There are a few girls in this I really like.

Susan, Li, Sabrina, Dagna, Miyuki, Chione, Zoey and Tamara.

For reasons I can't quite work out I need to see more Helga too (Ogre that is married to the blacksmith Dwarf).

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
There are a few girls in this I really like.

Susan, Li, Sabrina, Dagna, Miyuki, Chione, Zoey and Tamara.

For reasons I can't quite work out I need to see more Helga too (Ogre that is married to the blacksmith Dwarf).
She is a troll... Would her sister work?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Her name is Gertrud, she is single and likes long baths. >.>

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She is a troll... Would her sister work?

Her name is Gertrud, she is single and likes long baths. >.>
It's a weird thing, whenever I see character models I don't see around anywhere I need to see more.

That and Helga had a massive pair of tits personality.

She also seems to have a massive pair of tits personality and I would like to examine that personality in more detail.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
It's a weird thing, whenever I see character models I don't see around anywhere I need to see more.

That and Helga had a massive pair of tits personality.

She also seems to have a massive pair of tits personality and I would like to examine that personality in more detail.
It's a bit funny really, let's take these two.
I like them, they are pleasing to the eye. And they are easy to write so that people like them, partially because they are attractive to a lot of people.

But, at the same time I prefer to write for something like Gertrud up there, simply because she is more rewarding to write, and maybe more rewarding for the readers aswell once they get past the "Holy fucking hell what the fuck is that?"-phase and start to like the character. Not everyone will like her, it's fine, but I ain't writing her for them either.

As for the... personality, I'll see what I can do when I wake up and do my motivational render of the day ;) >.>

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 141 Votes