Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I never forced Aya into giving her vow.

She didn't want to do it and it felt wrong forcing the issue. As long as she protects he sister that's all i'm bothered about.

Reactions: Brother Lui

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
you are wrong - she does it even if you tell she dont have to do
How am I wrong, i've played it.....

She never gave my MC her vow. We got back from the meetings, she said she needed to talk to her sister and they ported out leaving the Mc alone with Susan and update 20 ended.....

No vow...

Here, i'll show you....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

She never gave my MC her vow. We got back from the meetings, she said she needed to talk to her sister and they ported out leaving the Mc alone with Susan and update 20 ended.....

No vow.
well
thats weird , i think 99% of players got it
you must make really bad decisions against her somewhere - cant think otherwise :unsure:

Download.png

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020

No vow.
Don't worry about it yet, she might not have taken the oath now, but she will take one later if things progress like she would wish them to progress, it's a bit like the slow burn with Miyuki, except with Aya it is easier to end up on the slow burn path than with Miyuki since she is hesitant of the MC.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well
thats weird , i think 99% of players got it
you must make really bad decisions against her somewhere - cant think otherwise :unsure:
I've just posted the screenshots from mine.

In an earlier update she brought up the vow, I told her I don't need her to do it just protect her sister and that's it.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It also has to do with how you treat Miyuki i imagine, anyway the only one that knows is Talothral and he answered already so.
Miyuki in my game is in love with the MC, slept together a couple of times and i've always gone for the good points with her. In her words "I am hers".

That being said i've never gone out of my way to be nice to Aya. She started off trying to kill the MC so I tolerated her presence more than made her feel welcome.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Miyuki in my game is in love with the MC, slept together a couple of times and i've always gone for the good points with her.

That being said i've never gone out of my way to be nice to Aya. She started off trying to kill the MC so I tolerated her presence more than made her feel welcome.
And here is the answer.

It isn't a bad thing, you just took a different route. The only one you can really fuck up with is Sabrina, and with the first choice, no less. Everyone else has various thresholds, there will be a second chance after some time to think and a few heart-to-heart conversations. Unless you never made choices resulting in positive reactions then yeah...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And here is the answer.

It isn't a bad thing, you just took a different route. The only one you can really fuck up with is Sabrina, and with the first choice, no less. Everyone else has various thresholds, there will be a second chance after some time to think and a few heart-to-heart conversations. Unless you never made choices resulting in positive reactions then yeah...
I wasn't complaining about it, just noticed people talking about her giving her vow and that i'd not really got anywhere with her.

Only really focused on Miyuki, Susan, Li and the Gorgons.

Of course Guardian Dragon is best girl but that goes without saying.

I didn't really give aya much time, she only stuck around for Miyuki and after trying to kill the MC she wasn't someone I was interested in getting close to. I just wanted her to keep Miyuki safe. As long as she's there for her sister that's all i'm bothered about.

I didn't want to force loyalty and I didn't trust her, still don't really.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Awesome update Are we going to get a chance to ally with the werewolves? Are we going to ally with more non humans like..say..spider people?
a succubus could be on the table...
Let me start off with saying, mostly because of how far I am currently in with the other game, this may be the only time I could say this, but fitting, in one night, be playing both Sorcerer, and Terminus Reach Sentinel, as I reached that other game on my list. However, just finished Day 20 of Sorcerer, so once again, caught up with Dev.

Still, both games, I have been enjoying. Thank you so much for this.
the kiss at the end was worth it.
I didn't force her either, at the end of day 20 she does it on her own accord.
if you play your cards right, Miyuki comments how Aya is developing feelings.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is the APPOINTED GUARDIAN OF THE SHRINE ARCHON WHO IS YOUR LOVE!

I've just posted the screenshots from mine.

In an earlier update she brought up the vow, I told her I don't need her to do it just protect her sister and that's it.
Miyuki in my game is in love with the MC, slept together a couple of times and i've always gone for the good points with her. In her words "I am hers".

I wasn't complaining about it, just noticed people talking about her giving her vow and that i'd not really got anywhere with her.

I didn't really give aya much time, she only stuck around for Miyuki and after trying to kill the MC she wasn't someone I was interested in getting close to. I just wanted her to keep Miyuki safe. As long as she's there for her sister that's all i'm bothered about.

a succubus could be on the table...

the kiss at the end was worth it.

if you play your cards right, Miyuki comments how Aya is developing feelings.
How would any of you feel if your life purpose was twarted by
A GUY SAYING WHATEVER / TO HELL WITH YOUR PURPOSE 4 BEING !?!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She is the APPOINTED GUARDIAN OF THE SHRINE ARCHON WHO IS YOUR LOVE!

How would any of you feel if your life purpose was twarted by
A GUY SAYING WHATEVER / TO HELL WITH YOUR PURPOSE 4 BEING !?!
Except he didn't do that.

Miyuki chose to leave, he didn't force anyone to do anything. Miyuki had decided to leave before even meeting the MC.

In fact he let Aya stick around to keep doing her purpose. They all blame him for something he had no part of, Miyuki was already planning on leaving her family that's how they met.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020

Nor taken as a complaint, I got the idea of what you were trying to convey there. Just wanted to make a note so potentially others who read it's don't wonder why they might have not gotten the oath for some reason or other. Probably should have quoted more than one person though, my bad.

But overall, it's sensible when on the first meeting she tries to kill the MC. Probably would do the same, but author so I'm spoiled with the knowledge of the future ;) And that's why the choices are there, and why there is a consequence of those choices. Except, this time you (general you) get a chance to remedy some of those choices instead of being instantly booted out of the airlock, or getting the station blown up >.>

I mean there is a rejection path for Miyuki after all.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No ... love of this life? And the next? And the next one even? NO, just no!
Nor taken as a complaint, I got the idea of what you were trying to convey there. Just wanted to make a note so potentially others who read it's don't wonder why they might have not gotten the oath for some reason or other. Probably should have quoted more than one person though, my bad.

But overall, it's sensible when on the first meeting she tries to kill the MC. Probably would do the same, but author so I'm spoiled with the knowledge of the future ;) And that's why the choices are there, and why there is a consequence of those choices. Except, this time you (general you) get a chance to remedy some of those choices instead of being instantly booted out of the airlock, or getting the station blown up >.>

I mean there is a rejection path for Miyuki after all.
How could you ?!?

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes