Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Miyuki is suddenly really manipulative towards MC this episode.
She did more than offer advice, she threatened to take action against his will if they disagreed and even compared him to her father.
Then she even started speaking for him.

She's suddenly become a control freak or lost her faith in the MC and it is kind of jarring/disheartening. Did I fuck up a choice somewhere?

Otherwise good update.
Why do the downloads never have version numbers?
These lines?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The first part is just comparing the MC if he would forbid her going to meet someone he wouldn't be any better than his father. Nothing to it, it is just dialogue that happens between people occasionally. Although it would have sounded better when the MC would have said it first, hindsight.

As for the second part, it is to stress the urgency. As she said in the dialogue, competent spirit talkers are rare. Lore stuff, not explained in the game at least yet: Mostly because they can bypass certain restrictions that are there when talking to spirits. Think of it as praying on an altar and having a 35% chance of hearing the spirit barely, and a 5% chance to hear clearly.

If she kisses you while teaching the spell to you don't have anything to fear about messing up. And she did say earlier, there is a certain way she is expected to behave in public, cold and distant, and what she left out, rude. The speaking for him?

The MC is nobody when it comes to the political landscape of the houses, and that isn't a good thing when dealing with great houses and people who are born into that world. They could easily claim things that were said as agreement to something, and who do you think all the others believe? The nobody, or the leader of a Great House, even if they would be "poor". So better to interject (or speak on behalf) so there won't be any kind of misunderstandings.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Your gurl is granted suport for being her own decider by her great spirit.
You got a dragon to prottect you.
You are now the Philip to a wondrous Victoria, making a name 4 herself in the power world.
Nice place this game has gotten into ... building a dinasty for the future.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Sorcerer V0.20.0

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Another wonderful update Talothral I also managed to join your Patreon (at the low tier, but still joined).
Some steps taken here in this update look like they will have an impact very soon. I also hate when the MC has a bad feeling... it always seems to lead to a bad thing happening lol

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Hey there Talothral ! I'm in the first meeting with Lady Singh. But her tag reads "Lady Signh". I wanted to mention this so it can be corrected for the next version for people starting from the beginning. :) Thanks for an interesting VN so far!

Reactions: Talothral

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Miyuki is suddenly really manipulative towards MC this episode.
She did more than offer advice, she threatened to take action against his will if they disagreed and even compared him to her father.
Then she even started speaking for him.

She's suddenly become a control freak or lost her faith in the MC and it is kind of jarring/disheartening. Did I fuck up a choice somewhere?

Otherwise good update.
Why do the downloads never have version numbers?
She is with the MC by choice, if he tries to control what she does then yes that's comparable to her father.

She knows more about the world than the MC does and when it comes down to the woman she wanted to help she has a damn good reason for doing so.

This episode was politics about a world the MC has only just joined, she's been doing this for years. He had no clue the last ones to visit were a spirit and a werewolf and would have fucked up on his own so she speaks up.

You have to remember that to every other house the MC is a joke, they only speak to him because of her.

At the moment he is a nobody and without her he would probably be dead already.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Awesome update Are we going to get a chance to ally with the werewolves? Are we going to ally with more non humans like..say..spider people?

Reactions: FunFuntomes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Let me start off with saying, mostly because of how far I am currently in with the other game, this may be the only time I could say this, but fitting, in one night, be playing both Sorcerer, and Terminus Reach Sentinel, as I reached that other game on my list. However, just finished Day 20 of Sorcerer, so once again, caught up with Dev.

Still, both games, I have been enjoying. Thank you so much for this.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
very nice game

the renders , animations , story are great
story is coherent ,
its a bit fast how the mc adapt the magic thing but ok
acording to story hints he maybe an archon or something in future cause his magic powers?

summary is . i like this game
gonna try Terminus now

keep up the good work and thanks for the game

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
its a bit fast how the mc adapt the magic thing but ok
This bit, think it as this way, you either adapt or you die. Aya said it on day 18, AYA "And before you say anything, consider this. We suspect that 90\% of those who awaken die within the first year simply because there is no one to guide them. Those who live are usually born in a clan, to begin with."

And the other hints are in place, like with the flashback scenes on day 18. The nuns knew he would eventually awaken and they did their best to prepare him for that. Create a habit for reading then expand it to cover all kinds of writings, strengthen the body, play memory games, generally do things that help the brain of a child to develop in certain way.

Now he has the tools he needs, his memory is probably better than most people, he likes to read so reading a spellbook or other magical tome isn't a problem. His body can withstand the changes that occur during awakening and can endure the stress that channeling magic causes, to a point.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
To that logic, I did enjoy the series of the witcher, where gurls had to realy be smart and creative to not
use their bodies as exchange for spell fodder.
This bit, think it as this way, you either adapt or you die. Aya said it on day 18, AYA "And before you say anything, consider this. We suspect that 90\% of those who awaken die within the first year simply because there is no one to guide them. Those who live are usually born in a clan, to begin with."

And the other hints are in place, like with the flashback scenes on day 18. The nuns knew he would eventually awaken and they did their best to prepare him for that. Create a habit for reading then expand it to cover all kinds of writings, strengthen the body, play memory games, generally do things that help the brain of a child to develop in certain way.

Now he has the tools he needs, his memory is probably better than most people, he likes to read so reading a spellbook or other magical tome isn't a problem. His body can withstand the changes that occur during awakening and can endure the stress that channeling magic causes, to a point.
Does MCs love touch on that subject at any point?
Why is the demon god mother of the MC not showing her guidance in steering him into a powerful ally?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

well
i was talking about the mental part of adaption - should be more precise about :ROFLMAO:
but thats maybe because the emotion spell from the nun huh (dont freaking out - just take it as given)

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Smiling here.. just some topnotch stuff. If I were to point out anything that I wish was 'higher production', it would be I'd love the animations to be of a higher grade. Honestly that's not a huge shot, it's more of a wishlist kind of a thing. Really enjoying this game and I hope it continues for a long time. My two favorite games on site.. This one and REBIRTH. Keep up the magnificent work Talothral.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
To that logic, I did enjoy the series of the witcher, where gurls had to realy be smart and creative to not
use their bodies as exchange for spell fodder.

Does MCs love touch on that subject at any point?
Why is the demon god mother of the MC not showing her guidance in steering him into a powerful ally?
With Tamara, it is more a matter of safety than anything else, his and hers. Those who hunt her, or her kind, only need to get lucky once, so why take the needless risk of raising a child when you have people who can do it for you?

Why she isn't doing it now? Again risk, she is close to achieving her plans, so why risk the key components of her plan by hanging around them more than needed, and drawing unwanted attention. One-off visit from a demon doesn't raise alarms, it can be a coincidence, multiple in the same location? Well, that is all a different matter.

Her motivations will be clearer on day 22.

As for the others, no, for Aya and Miyuki it something they don't pay attention to as they grew up in that world. Susan is in the same boat, so half of the time she trying to process things, and the other well half? Well, she was a soldier, she is used to following orders and trust her "superiors". She might bitch about it, but she still follows them. Besides, she has been kept out of most of the supernatural world for now, outside the rescuing Miyuki, but she was shooting people not using magic so, nothing she hasn't done before.

well
i was talking about the mental part of adaption - should be more precise about :ROFLMAO:
but thats maybe because the emotion spell from the nun huh (dont freaking out - just take it as given)
Ultimately it's the same thing. Expand the awareness, make sure that the thought patterns don't set on a narrow path, encourage to look at things differently, don' think one step, nor two steps, but ten steps ahead. Be taught to do that from a young age and you can absorb and process a lot of information quickly. Then detach the emotions from decision making. Be angry, but don't fall into a rage. Fear, but don't panic.

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes