againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
To be honest and fair, I'm still completely in love with the main character, then he's absolutely/beautifully divine/perfect. - despite the fact that it is an extremely straight game.
But as the truth be told ... - it's a very beautiful game, even unexpectedly exceptionally designed.

Reactions: woody and Talothral

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Talothral I am very enjoyed playing the game, awesome work. There is one image with a mistake I guess, the orc girls hands are in the air but seems like another one of her hand on her leg. Not that I am complaining about such a small thing, just pointing toward it in case of you want to know.

Ekran Görüntüsü (932).png

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral I am very enjoyed playing the game, awesome work. There is one image with a mistake I guess, the orc girls hands are in the air but seems like another one of her hand on her leg. Not that I am complaining about such a small thing, just pointing toward it in case of you want to know.

View attachment 1139944
Cheers. Fixed.

Bound to happen considering how many images there are currently so always something slips by despite taking the time looking at them.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.19.0 APK
Android games updated daily -

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Yes, Mei! I would definitely love for you to join my harem. Pretty please and thank you! Yes, Mei is probably one of the hottest if not the hottest model in the game.

I'm a bit behind in playing the last couple updates, but this game continues to be great. Some nice teasing with sex tossed in along with an interesting story line.

Man, there are so many characters I am looking forward to seeing get some plot advancements in this. Sabrina, Hannah, and of course Mei along with some of the ladies from the Gorgon bar and the various magic houses. And Ayla... no oath needed, but a little nookie might be nice!

The building of the house is looking top notch!

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
0.20 is out for the lowest tier of subscribers. So the free version should arrive soon unless someone leaks it first (expected it to have been leaked by now :p)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
0.20 is out for the lowest tier of subscribers. So the free version should arrive soon unless someone leaks it first (expected it to have been leaked by now :p)
It was, it's been up since yesterday

But it's going to take you 32 hrs to download

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 141 Votes