Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Talothral
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE

and I know I just met her, for some reason I really like this new character and not just because she's beautiful.
I really hope we don't have to wait too long before she joins the harem, um, scratch that, I mean House, yes yes I mean House.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hold up a tinsy bit minute there, gamer .. are those walls?
Are they in a tower/fortress/stone walled carcase of a castle somewhere unknown?
Talothral
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE

and I know I just met her, for some reason I really like this new character and not just because she's beautiful.
I really hope we don't have to wait too long before she joins the harem, um, scratch that, I mean house, yes yes I mean house.

So ..what hous is there to welcome her in?
Is MC not living in a warehouse now?
I remember he had to relinquish his beautiful appartments for .. something not flashy at all.

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Are they in a tower/fortress/stone walled carcase of a castle somewhere unknown?

I remember he had to relinquish his beautiful appartments for .. something not flashy at all.
Nope, not saying, you'll have to play the game to find out :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020

let him live where he lives, but ... it will definitely be warm and wet, my friend ;-)

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
... guys, help me out here .. just how politically incorrect would it be to dress Sabrina in a little suit like Robert and have her be mini-me-butler to the house?
Because shit, Minibert is somehow seriously adorable and Sabrina would totally kill it!
I guess that it is good that I'm not exactly that politically correct...

Dec 14, 2020
Miyuki is suddenly really manipulative towards MC this episode.
She did more than offer advice, she threatened to take action against his will if they disagreed and even compared him to her father.
Then she even started speaking for him.

She's suddenly become a control freak or lost her faith in the MC and it is kind of jarring/disheartening. Did I fuck up a choice somewhere?

Otherwise good update.
Why do the downloads never have version numbers?

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes