Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Have you tried with a clean install? As if all the saves break then there is something wrong with the installation. Your best bet is to delete all the saves, delete the installation folder, and then reinstall/extract the game and start that way.

And if you use the mod make sure you have the latest version and install everything.
no mod and so i need delete evrything and start the game from zero?:(

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
no mod and so i need delete evrything and start the game from zero?:(
Try can you load the save from this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/sorcerer-v0-17-0-talothral.58369/page-41#post-5262715 or from https://f95zone.to/threads/sorcerer-v0-17-0-talothral.58369/page-37#post-5138573 (the last one is Gorgons + Li, with the default name somewhere at the end of 0.15.0 I think)

If no save works (earlier autosave or older saves) then it means something is wrong with the installation, especially since people are playing with older saves fine. So if neither of those saves works it means reinstallation of the game and starting over (or trying those saves after reinstallation).

Reactions: Max1276

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.17.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

smut

Jul 21, 2017
I'm at the first choice, "I'll come" vs "I'll pass", but I have no idea what the implication is. Any pointers? I don't mind spoilers.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I'm at the first choice, "I'll come" vs "I'll pass", but I have no idea what the implication is. Any pointers? I don't mind spoilers.
Don't remember the context of the choice. But the "Back" button works and not many of the choices in the game are branching or have a drastic effect on the game. When in doubt, Quick Save and select the first option!

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
I believe its a scene difference. If you go you get a scene with Li, and if you dont you get one with the redhead.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1615993815254.png

or both ...

Changelog 0.18.0

Hah, just bit later than I wanted but soon enough.
Changelog 0.18.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yeah, I ran through three times,
from two different old saves
and one that I started from the beginning why not?
And stuff worked.
But that's not what you are interested in these posts ;)

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Did someone try the pickled edition ? I'm curious, but a bit scared to use it
I think I can answer that, it adds pickles. There is an occasional random pickle, which may be clearly visible or not. In some scenes, if it makes sense in the scene it is in the base game. Where it doesn't always make sense, it's in the pickled edition. Case in point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
the only thing that I don't particularly like is the "silent" sex scenes, it feels like watching a flipbook, it is well done, and has a nice artistic side to it but I'm more into the "audio" or the idea of it through writing in this case, they don't need to talk or have a full conversation but some Onomatopoeia is nice, I don't know just something that I like. besides that the update was really good, I loved the little details, and now we know what most of the previous update choices did, which I appreciate, yeah things are progressing, the boss stuff isn't exactly what I expected but that is a good thing and I'm eager to see where it leads, and yeah, can't wait for the next update, great work dev.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does this game/Story have some horror,Demons or Vampires with any Corruption or persuasion elements on MC or others?.

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes