ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
Another update? This game must be completed or something. Maybe magic? ;)
I'm not a big fan of supernatural stuff, but I have to admit that the frequency of updates with decent content is impressive. Many devs could learn from this one how to keep players' attention.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Another update? This game must be completed or something. Maybe magic? ;)
I'm not a big fan of supernatural stuff, but I have to admit that the frequency of updates with decent content is impressive. Many devs could learn from this one how to keep players' attention.
If I remember rightly he already has the stories done, it's just a case of putting it all together.

I do really like this dev though, their first game came out fully complete and it has a ton of content.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Well mostly done anyway, for some reason because in my infinite wisdom I decided to allow choices I have to write new material as well... So technically about 1/3rd is almost completely new material.

But, yeah it's due to personal preferences really, even if I would spin the story outright, I'd make sure my writing would be far ahead of the "current" version so that I can acquire whatever props, clothing, or characters I need way ahead of time so I don't have to pause the production for any of that.

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
I've just posted the screenshots from mine.

In an earlier update she brought up the vow, I told her I don't need her to do it just protect her sister and that's it.
I also told her not to not to make a vow to me,but nonetheless she did it at the end of the day 20.

Is it a bug in the android? Or maybe whether we ask her to do it or not isn't the only factor considered for Aya to take a vow,earlier reactions to Aya may also affected her decision.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Even though it's an entirely heterosexual story (I'm 100 percent homosexual), I'm still on the charm of this game-novel ...
It is impossible for me to prevent myself from re-playing again, and again ...
There aren't a lot of straight games that I like (I can even count them with the fingers of only one of my hands), but the quality and the story are quite good, even impressive, and therefore addicting for me.
Once again, many thanks for the excellent work.
I give you a big hug young Talothral.
Take good care of yourself.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I also told her not to not to make a vow to me,but nonetheless she did it at the end of the day 20.

Is it a bug in the android? Or maybe whether we ask her to do it or not isn't the only factor considered for Aya to take a vow,earlier reactions to Aya may also affected her decision.
No it's not a bug, we already covered it. I was never nice to Aya, only tolerated her. She tried to kill the MC so didn;t see why I would be nice to her.

I just want her to keep her sister safe and that's the only interaction i've had with her.

I don;t have Aya as one of the MC's women so she has no reason to give her vow. I told her not to so she won't. I just want her to do her job and that as far as my interest goes with her, I don't trust her.

Reactions: Aohsyyen

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
Do people have an issue with Aya? Because I don't really have strong feelings about her yet (though with the end of day 20 that is changing for me) and just viewed her as a bonus from getting miyuki, even if she was only there as miyuki's protector (which for me she isn't now, with the path I'm on) I couldn't see myself having an issue with it, as she tends to make scenes more lively when the mc is talking to miyuki or anyone else in the house, and she really seemed to help Susan with getting acquainted with the magic world (not everyone is as logic-driven as the MC after all). She just seems well written character that fits into the squad first, and a potential love interest second, something I didn't realize I was wanting from games like this one.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Do people have an issue with Aya? Because I don't really have strong feelings about her yet (though with the end of day 20 that is changing for me) and just viewed her as a bonus from getting miyuki, even if she was only there as miyuki's protector (which for me she isn't now, with the path I'm on) I couldn't see myself having an issue with it, as she tends to make scenes more lively when the mc is talking to miyuki or anyone else in the house, and she really seemed to help Susan with getting acquainted with the magic world (not everyone is as logic-driven as the MC after all). She just seems well written character that fits into the squad first, and a potential love interest second, something I didn't realize I was wanting from games like this one.
She starts off trying to kill the MC. Her first scene is her pulling out her sword and trying to kill him.

She might be there for Miyuki but she starts off blaming him for her leaving and wanting to remove his head from his shoulders.

So yes, you could say I have an issue with her.

It's been mentioned vows can be broken and i'm not sure she isn't spying for Miyuki's family.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I think the dev has written all the characters very well. They are thought out and well developed. I think the tension between Aya and anyone else is there to make us think of what might be. Also to add intrigue so we are unsure what will happen next.

All I know, is that I can not wait for the next update. As soon as I finish it, I want another one

Reactions: RolandG.

Alodjinn

Sep 6, 2018
While i adore Miyuki character and story especially the role and importance she has in the plot and MC house.
I found Aya more intriguing .
Sha was born first and in the main branch of the clan (if i remember well ). But is lower in the inheritance.
She had to learn combat and magic without advantage. And for the benefice of an other.
Miyuki choice of mate is of particular importance to the clan and the reason she quit her family for her freedom.
Aya sexuality or relationship is treated as a non issue by her family and the plot .
Yes she tried to kill the MC but she quickly move on and has been supportive of her sister and the other people in the MC life since.

I am curious to see where her path go.

Reactions: Adry Lemon
Sep 3, 2020
Well mostly done anyway, for some reason because in my infinite wisdom I decided to allow choices I have to write new material as well... So technically about 1/3rd is almost completely new material.

But, yeah it's due to personal preferences really, even if I would spin the story outright, I'd make sure my writing would be far ahead of the "current" version so that I can acquire whatever props, clothing, or characters I need way ahead of time so I don't have to pause the production for any of that.
God I love this game but I want to ask you something don't judge me okay but I'm kind of in love with tamara

is there a way to end up with her in the end

and im still loving the fact dat the mc is a hero and a Gentleman and he's not a sex obsessed ass

ooh you may need to teach me how to friend zone miyuki

Sep 3, 2020
are those 2 mutually exclusive? ;)
I don't know if you read my whole message but I kind of fell for someone else besides miyuki

and I wanted to know what are your thoughts on my choice for best girl what can I say I love milfs and I love bad girls

agree or disagree

and remember give me your honest opinion
;)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I don't know if you read my whole message but I kind of fell for someone else besides miyuki

and I wanted to know what are your thoughts on my choice for best girl what can I say I love milfs and I love bad girls

agree or disagree

and remember give me your honest opinion
;)
Honestly, I would love a Tamara end path, gotta love them demons!!!

Reactions: spitfire335

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
God I love this game but I want to ask you something don't judge me okay but I'm kind of in love with tamara

is there a way to end up with her in the end

and im still loving the fact dat the mc is a hero and a Gentleman and he's not a sex obsessed ass

ooh you may need to teach me how to friend zone miyuki
Only with Tamara? Sure, there are plans for that, but that might not be a good thing. Just to give a heads up on that.

And as for Miyuki, be a dick towards her. Don't compliment, etc. And that's about guarantees it.

Sep 3, 2020
Only with Tamara? Sure, there are plans for that, but that might not be a good thing. Just to give a heads up on that.

And as for Miyuki, be a dick towards her. Don't compliment, etc. And that's about guarantees it.
oh I was kind of hoping to have a baby with her in the end I know she .is the Bad guy but she didn't start out.that way and no matter the reason she did Save Our Live
all I'm saying a ending with her doesn't have to be a bad thing

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
oh I was kind of hoping to have a baby with her in the end I know she .is the Bad guy but she didn't start out.that way and no matter the reason she did Save Our Live
all I'm saying a ending with her doesn't have to be a bad thing
Just with her isn't a good thing, after all, she is a demon, it is in her nature to be dominant, and that isn't necessarily a good thing.

But in the default "harem" ending well... just was testing something, compression of the image might be a tad crap.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Just with her isn't a good thing, after all, she is a demon, it is in her nature to be dominant, and that isn't necessarily a good thing.

But in the default "harem" ending well... just was testing something, compression of the image might be a tad crap.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well I hate harems I'm more of a one-woman kind of guy

there are games that i will not play because it has a Force harem" ending

and games where cheating on my character has actually brought me to tears and dat is no joke but i love Tamara and i want her to be happy

but what would you do

and I'm asking you as my friend not as the Game Developer

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes