Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
not sure to be honest...we need to ask one of those people just to be sure :D
I think we've derailed this enough now. So, with people saying this is a bit short, was there anything crucial that I need to know at the moment, or is it fine to wait till next update?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Nope. Not yet.
well....there are definetly some interesting things happening in this update..especially if you like Sabrina :D...well more like if you Like Sabrina this is the update you need to play ....there are a few others characters that make a appeareance...actually 2 more that we have seen like maybe 2 times?or something like that and then never before so that was a nice touch ..but this update was mainly for Sabrina :d

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I
well....there are definetly some interesting things happening in this update..especially if you like Sabrina :D...well more like if you Like Sabrina this is the update you need to play ....there are a few others characters that make a appeareance...actually 2 more that we have seen like maybe 2 times?or something like that and then never before so that was a nice touch ..but this update was mainly for Sabrina :d
I love Sabrina. So, guess I'm dl'ing.

Reactions: RolandG.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I

I love Sabrina. So, guess I'm dl'ing.
now ...a fair warning...don't expect the lewd meter to be to high...it's just enough to make us say ....damn tease! but there are also far more important things happening ....that..are related to her :D so yes I do encourage you to play it..also....we make a move on someone else...or better said they make a move on us :D

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
now ...a fair warning...don't expect the lewd meter to be to high...it's just enough to make us say ....damn tease! but there are also far more important things happening ....that..are related to her :D so yes I do encourage you to play it..also....we make a move on someone else...or better said they make a move on us :D
I feel Sabrina is going to be a slow burn and that's fine.

Reactions: BTLD

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
That was quite an update. Just finished playing it. Really good. Will there be other paranormal creatures such as sirens, mermaids. Or other cryptids?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Sorcerer [v0.21.0] [Talothral] crunched

Original Size PC: 3,31 GB

Compressed Size PC: 897 MB
Sorcerer-0-21-0-pc-crunched.zip:
- -

Compressed Size Mac: 880 MB

Sorcerer-0-21-0-mac-crunched.zip:
- -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3027200

Sorcerer [v0.21.0] [Talothral] crunched

Original Size PC: 3,31 GB

Compressed Size PC: 897 MB
Sorcerer-0-21-0-pc-crunched.zip:

Compressed Size Mac: 880 MB
Sorcerer-0-21-0-mac-crunched.zip: pixeldrain Mac

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - -
Thanks bud! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
Not sure where to put this but if I'm reading things right the newest update was version 0.22, yet the upload says 0.21 sooo typo or just something I missed somewhere?

Also: Loooove this VN, sooo good and the rate of updates coming out, good gods man do you ever sleep? :)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Not sure where to put this but if I'm reading things right the newest update was version 0.22, yet the upload says 0.21 sooo typo or just something I missed somewhere?

Also: Loooove this VN, sooo good and the rate of updates coming out, good gods man do you ever sleep? :)
you're not reading things right...newest update was 0.21

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes