Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I know that part but it didnt have any immediate consequences so didnte mentioned about it. Did Tamara used her power to command MC at that scene?
No she used her powers only when the MC delivers the package...which makes me wonder if her powers even work on the MC, as u have the choice to don't come back.
But the scene plays out very different depending if the mc follows her orders or not. If there are long term consequences i don't know.

Well, she just appears in the gorgon route so I assumed she is related with Gorgons automatically.

I didn't get this scene in my association save, how did you unlock it? For my save, he just opened his eyes himself, no one restored his life force.
Choose the association, meet the 3 contacts.
Meet Noemi Goddard and listen to her nonsense, watch the fairy as her reactions are funny.
Screenshot (24).png

Reactions: Lord Verminaard

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Talothral After you say how, I saw the two scenes with fairies. Missing that scene brought some questions to me and if you dont mind I would like to ask that questions. I hope I am not annoying you.

1- Does Kaufer meeting have/will any consequences? We warned his target about betrayal after all

2- Is there any possibility to lose game because of "very low relation to someone -Miyuki for example-" or relation point is just there for sex scenes?

3- If we dont care about MCs lifeforce like not using Tamaras gift or dont care about replenishment like Xiu and fairies, will it bite us in the future?

4- Would our ally count effect some things in the future? For example if I would kill catalyst will there be any other concequence rather then missing a potential sex scene

5- Will Association and Gorgons provide different endings or will they converge to same point at future?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Quote butchering time!
Talothral After you say how, I saw the two scenes with fairies. Missing that scene brought some questions to me and if you dont mind I would like to ask that questions. I hope I am not annoying you.

1- Does Kaufer meeting have/will any consequences? We warned his target about betrayal after all
It's mentioned on day 20, that's so far the only thing from it. Might change or might not, not 100% certain of it.

2- Is there any possibility to lose game because of "very low relation to someone -Miyuki for example-" or relation point is just there for sex scenes?
Not as such, the relationship "scores" define certain events (sex, various talks, how they address you. For example Miyuki calls the MC Lord Alexander if not in a relationship, things like that) and what kind of ending you will get. But at no point not having sex or being in a relationship prevents you from reaching the end.

3- If we dont care about MCs lifeforce like not using Tamaras gift or dont care about replenishment like Xiu and fairies, will it bite us in the future?
Tamara's gift is tracked, the replenishment is kind of a more bonus scene for some things you did (and another event later on coming with that)

4- Would our ally count effect some things in the future? For example if I would kill catalyst will there be any other concequence rather then missing a potential sex scene
Catalyst has a consequence attached, and you can even miss her. There few others coming that might swing things either way.

5- Will Association and Gorgons provide different endings or will they converge to same point at future?
They will be separate. So you get X ending with Gorgons, and Y with the Fiery Fangs. With some variations in each depending on choices. Well, you end up in the same spot with both routes, but things will be different how they play out, that was what I meant to say.

Last edited:
Reactions: haooni

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Tamara's gift is tracked, the replenishment is kind of a more bonus scene for some things you did (and another event later on coming with that)
Does this mean we could use same spell in future but it will have some consequences if we use it over use? Other then that, thank you for answers

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got a dragon to care 4 our safety while we concentrate on happy huni cuddling.
Does this mean we could use same spell in future but it will have some consequences if we use it over use? Other then that, thank you for answers
I'm sure how to answer this... Yes? Maybe? To be seen? >.>
Why? Oh but why overexert our beautiful love making throbbing selves on trivial spells ???

• Haha
Reactions: Talothral

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Catalyst has a consequence attached, and you can even miss her. There few others coming that might swing things either way.
Catalyst is such a horrrible name... especially for somene that would look good in inapropriate worplace attire...

btw... Tamara took something that belongs to the MC.... just saying, and she didn't ask for permission.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
N o worries .. send your dragon to retrieve it ... might come back with her head instead.
Catalyst is such a horrrible name... especially for somene that would look good in inapropriate worplace attire...

btw... Tamara took something that belongs to the MC.... just saying, and she didn't ask for permission.

maik2579

Nov 14, 2018
small tip:
day18 line 785 "if DelmarDD == 1:" will not show because DelmarDD is set to True or False on Day07

Jun 1, 2020
Do we expect a release today? I thought the releases where on every other Wednesday, but last release was on a Friday. Or are releases not set on a certain day. Or I could be insane and imagined it all in my head.

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
Do we expect a release today? I thought the releases where on every other Wednesday, but last release was on a Friday. Or are releases not set on a certain day. Or I could be insane and imagined it all in my head.
Nothing's set in stone, I seem to recall Talothral said he averages approximately 2 weeks for an update, sometimes a bit more sometimes a bit less.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
There are no set release dates, updates are released when they are done. And it is pretty much a coincidence that the updates have happened every 14 to 16 days so far. But it comes down to how long the renders take and how many I need to make. Currently, I'm sitting on 350+ renders and I'm not done yet. But it should be worth the wait... I think.

And I still haven't invented the ways to bend time and space to my will, not lack of trying I can assure you.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
There are no set release dates, updates are released when they are done. And it is pretty much a coincidence that the updates have happened every 14 to 16 days so far. But it comes down to how long the renders take and how many I need to make. Currently, I'm sitting on 350+ renders and I'm not done yet. But it should be worth the wait... I think.

And I still haven't invented the ways to bend time and space to my will, not lack of trying I can assure you.
give me a call if you want to know the answer to bending time and space to your will.

Also take your time, the wait is always worth it in your case :D

y7521y

May 26, 2019
Alliance with the Gorgons:
1. On the 10th day, return half a bottle of Princess Chione's blood (to win the Queen's trust).
2. Stop the sisters from arguing in the coffee shop on the 11th day (solved long-term conflicts between family members).
3. Give the soul to Queen Maera on the 15th day (let Princess Chione grow her legs);
4. After breaking up with the queen on the twentieth day, go to the side door.
Of course, rescuing Princess Chione is the main premise.

Reactions: Adry Lemon
4.40 star(s) 139 Votes