assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
"I wish to thank you for your warning me"?
The original sentence, in-game, is missing a word.
But the replacement sentence, offered here, is poor grammar & incorrect English. The erroneous "your" makes the sentence not flow correctly.

"I wish to thank you, for warning me of Mr. Kaufer's intentions."
Or, "I wish to thank you, for your warning of Mr. Kaufer's intentions."

Not "I wish to thank you for your warning me of Mr. Kaufman's intentions."
+1
i was high when i posted this XD

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Talothral , I was replaying game to create other 2 save files and noticed something, same policeman appear in at least 2 times at different locations. The first one was MC and Ryder was following Delmars coordinates to meet him and second time was MC and Eva discussing at a cafe. Is it relevant to the story or is he just a generic NPC?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral , I was replaying game to create other 2 save files and noticed something, same policeman appear in at least 2 times at different locations. The first one was MC and Ryder was following Delmars coordinates to meet him and second time was MC and Eva discussing at a cafe. Is it relevant to the story or is he just a generic NPC?
He appears four times actually, he is the one chasing the streaker when the delivery to Marcus is made, just you can't see his face. Also, he is in the cop car talking to the woman when Susan is picking up with Sabrina, again can't see him but he is there. So he is just more of a generic NPC to fill the spots, although he does have a name, his name is Andy Cooper... just because.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
He appears four times actually, he is the one chasing the streaker when the delivery to Marcus is made, just you can't see his face. Also, he is in the cop car talking to the woman when Susan is picking up with Sabrina, again can't see him but he is there. So he is just more of a generic NPC to fill the spots, although he does have a name, his name is Andy Cooper... just because.
Thank you. For a moment I thought he was the one following MC that imp mentioned to Tamara.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Just played newest update on the patreon and it was a great update as usual. but i have to ask and im sure im not the only one. are we ever goin to mess around with Sabrina? its heavily implied that it might be but its nothing coming from it updates in. hopefully so.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RolandG.

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
Just played newest update on the patreon and it was a great update as usual. but i have to ask and im sure im not the only one. are we ever goin to mess around with Sabrina? its heavily implied that it might be but its nothing coming from it updates in. hopefully so.
Just wait for it ... she just got the choice of joining your house as a Lover or an Apprentice and you know she liked the MC.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Give the poor girl some time to think as the choices are altering her life rather drastically.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
So I take it v0.22 published today? :eek:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Adry Lemon

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Talothral
You are such a tease...first played .20 and really got into it...but then it ended as soon as you got the cute dwarf in your bed...then the .21 update ends as soon as she is naked...i really hope to get her in .22 or i go crazy ^^
Btw, you got me addicted, now take responsibility for it and update soon ;)

• Haha
Reactions: RolandG.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: D Dog and RolandG.
4.40 star(s) 139 Votes