Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Damn i hate when this happens i find a fantastic new visual novel and it ends at the good part.

Wow realy this was a pleasant find visual novel's have the problem of having wrinting and dialogue that get boring and uninteresting that was not a problem here the story kept me interested all the way.
The characters where well written and its hard to choose who i like most (Mrs. Zhou) hope to ge more dwarf love in the future.
The only negatives i can give is the lack of music and sound but that is a minor problem i have over how much i enjoyed the game.

Hope to see more in the future now comes the painfull part of waiting for new updates but i we definitely keep an eye on this game (y) (y) (y)

Reactions: Ramagar

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Sorcerer [v0.22.0] [Talothral] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 3.59 GB

Compressed Win Size: 962 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 960 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 970 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Thank you! i still replay this VN and your speed of updates, you are the Master at it. keep it up I enjoy the tease of waiting for the next update.

I do wish the date scene with Dagna would have been a little longer. could see her competitive side more.

again thank you!

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Ok, that took a turn I was not expecting. I can not wait to see what happens next.

Great update as usual

Reactions: RolandG.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Good update, the story is coming along nicely
Also A bit sad that there was not more time with Sabrina, but it's understandable that she wants to be a bit alone after what just happend, and the suff with the pixie was really fun

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Talothral
Its highly unusual for me to give compliments to a guy...most likely its the first time in the last 10 years, but i see a bright future for your developer career. I played many games from many devs here, but not a single one managed to bring updates with real content that fast. Most of them make a handful scenes or one step in the storyline per month, some less on a weekly base and most would waste months for that amount you fit in one. Your updates are neither story-quickies or take an eternity to release. And your handling with scenes is even playable if your PC is an oldtimer or busy with running to many other things at the same time. Its also far better than stupid loops or needing to click for every step. Additional to the technical side you also made an addicting story and outfitted it with a good look. Its also very refreshing to see so many unique girls, not some shared assets or standardized features, some shave, some not, some are big, some little, feminine or she-hulk, everything goes. Only missing feature for now is a thin flat pale bookworm, but seeing the game so far, i'm almost sure some sweet wallflower like that will show up soon enough ^^
To sum it up, great work, keep going like this and you will always make me smile if i see the sorcerer in the latest updates, whats even more unusual for me considering it has a male protagonist :p

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Talothral
Its highly unusual for me to give compliments to a guy...most likely its the first time in the last 10 years, but i see a bright future for your developer career. I played many games from many devs here, but not a single one managed to bring updates with real content that fast. Most of them make a handful scenes or one step in the storyline per month, some less on a weekly base and most would waste months for that amount you fit in one. Your updates are neither story-quickies or take an eternity to release. And your handling with scenes is even playable if your PC is an oldtimer or busy with running to many other things at the same time. Its also far better than stupid loops or needing to click for every step. Additional to the technical side you also made an addicting story and outfitted it with a good look. Its also very refreshing to see so many unique girls, not some shared assets or standardized features, some shave, some not, some are big, some little, feminine or she-hulk, everything goes. Only missing feature for now is a thin flat pale bookworm, but seeing the game so far, i'm almost sure some sweet wallflower like that will show up soon enough ^^
To sum it up, great work, keep going like this and you will always make me smile if i see the sorcerer in the latest updates, whats even more unusual for me considering it has a male protagonist :p

you can't describe it much better than that!

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Playing on bath paths. But still confused. which of them is better ?
Thats very subjecive question but I think I saw more Gorgon fan than Demon Hunter fan, in replies. I suggest to keep playing both sides but here is my opinion;

Storywise, Gorgon loyalty is legendary, they would die for their allies and they expect same thing from their allies. Demon hunters trustworthy in their own ways. That make Gorgons better allies in my opinion. Gorgons are really strong, they have oracles, diviners and quoting their matriarch "There are few dare to attack" Gorgons. And Miyuki said, because of Gorgons MC can make allies faster from locals, while they seacrhing for a healer. Demon hunters on the other hand, it seems MC is more useful to them than their use to MC, at least for now.

Contentwise they are not so different for now, it seems Talothral trying to keep each sides story somehow same length (except gorgons test I assume, it felt a little bit longer). They both have 1 sex scene, 1 health restoration scene, almost same amount of dialog at association event and day after, so it is pretty close about lengths.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
I really enjoyed Maie, the fact she does not speak clearly is really great. I get the feeling from reading what she speaks as if she was really a mystical creature.

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes