Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral
Its highly unusual for me to give compliments to a guy...most likely its the first time in the last 10 years, but i see a bright future for your developer career. I played many games from many devs here, but not a single one managed to bring updates with real content that fast. Most of them make a handful scenes or one step in the storyline per month, some less on a weekly base and most would waste months for that amount you fit in one. Your updates are neither story-quickies or take an eternity to release. And your handling with scenes is even playable if your PC is an oldtimer or busy with running to many other things at the same time. Its also far better than stupid loops or needing to click for every step. Additional to the technical side you also made an addicting story and outfitted it with a good look. Its also very refreshing to see so many unique girls, not some shared assets or standardized features, some shave, some not, some are big, some little, feminine or she-hulk, everything goes. Only missing feature for now is a thin flat pale bookworm, but seeing the game so far, i'm almost sure some sweet wallflower like that will show up soon enough ^^
To sum it up, great work, keep going like this and you will always make me smile if i see the sorcerer in the latest updates, whats even more unusual for me considering it has a male protagonist :p
I'm glad that you have enjoyed the Sorcerer.

I think the visual novels like I think books, each update, each day is a chapter in a book. That keeps the story moving forward as you can't, well shouldn't, stall too long in a singular moment or your editor comes and yells at you to cut half of what you wrote.

As for the rest, stock models are alright, they look good for most parts and usable as side characters if need a quick one. The biggest issue with them is that they just don't look like the image I have in my head when I write the characters, well except Li and Sabrina, those two are mostly unmodified but as far as I know neither of them was used before. And in a sense, there is nothing more gratifying than hearing someone saying they liked a character like Helga (or her sister when she comes), Li, or Qivian from TRS for that matter.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
My guess would be sense of humour failure & took your post seriously, instead of seeing it as a joke. :WeSmart:
Yeah, that was my guess but the fact that the first person who reacted to my post and with a laughing icon was Talothral really should give people a clue about the intention.....

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, that was my guess but the fact that the first person who reacted to my post and with a laughing icon was Talothral really should give people a clue about the intention.....
Well, y'know, if they missed the humour, it's quite probable that they missed that, too. :unsure: ;):LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
see what happens when you think you're too funny?
Tsk tsk tsk
To be fair, I'm wondering if, rather than Hornyy thinking he's too funny, it's more like he's given the average reader credit in expecting them to be able to discern the joke.
Just that there's always an exception... :unsure::ROFLMAO:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
To be fair, I'm wondering if, rather than Hornyy thinking he's too funny, it's more like he's given the average reader credit in expecting them to be able to discern the joke.
Just that there's always an exception... :unsure::ROFLMAO:
can't disagree with that :D

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I have noticed that when a game becomes popular, that other devs start copying it.

I wonder how long it will be before we start seeing similar games like this?

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes