Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018

Anyways, I enjoyed Chapter 22, and looking forward for 23. Thank you so much for this.
And chapter 24 and 25 and 26 and 27 and 28 and 29 and....I think you get the idea! :p

Anywho, great update again and again and again.

What I really like are small things like [the MC buying random flowers and some
got a meaning like a proposal
. And with Talothral you won't know how big
of an impact something like that will have in the future. (y)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Strange request...personally i never talk while having good sex...only during boring/bad sex and only to give hints/directions to drown my brain in pleasure so i can happily become unable to talk anymore ^^

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Sorry for going all meme, buuuut..
Me, every other week when a Sorcerer-Update hits:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, and this is important: I need to know whether the dog is alright!
Ask and ye shall receive an answer... eventually, maybe.
;)

FierryApplr

Aug 24, 2018
Talothral another amazing game just like Terminus Reach: Sentinel. The writing, plot and characters are very good in fact far better than the average adult game. My only critique (if you can call it such) is that the writing is so good that makes the sex scenes seem bland.

Have you thought of selling your games on steam (if it makes sense profit wise) they are selling other inferior games out there so why shouldn't you especially when you have such a good product.

Keep it up, cant wait to see whats next.

ghipholane

Apr 24, 2020
Talothral another amazing game just like Terminus Reach: Sentinel. The writing, plot and characters are very good in fact far better than the average adult game. My only critique (if you can call it such) is that the writing is so good that makes the sex scenes seem bland.

Have you thought of selling your games on steam (if it makes sense profit wise) they are selling other inferior games out there so why shouldn't you especially when you have such a good product.

Keep it up, cant wait to see whats next.
yeah i also think this game can be on others platform as well just put a SFW button in it to disable sex scenes lol

Reactions: Lord Verminaard

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Odd question since it's very rarely the case but is there any benefit to lowering a character's affection in this game besides NOT having sex scenes with them?

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Odd question since it's very rarely the case but is there any benefit to lowering a character's affection in this game besides NOT having sex scenes with them?
As far as i know the affection only counts towards the likelyhood of sex.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, we already know how fucked up the magic society can be, maybe there will be consequences later, like spys, betrayal, break ups (if the mc dont change his way of thinking he will not force anyone to do anything, so its almost like quitting a job for the girls who want out)

• Haha
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Depends on the character. For most, positive affection is wanted. But besides sex, it does have a secondary effect during epilogues if you didn't sleep with them. And with one character closer to the ending.

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes