JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just got done with the 0.23.0 update, so again, caught up with the Dev on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But really enjoying this game. Thank you so much for all this thus far, and now, I will be looking forward for 0.24.0.

Reactions: Talothral

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Not how i imagined Sabrina would be tied down in bed. Maie taking out that imp was funny:LOL: and Miyuki was awesome when dealing with the mummy.
All in all awesome update(y), looking forward to the next.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Good thing my preferred choice didnt led me into any bondage crap.
Unlike Ramagar i am happy and thankful for this split in scenes (or even routes?).
Really nice update, it just seems too predictable that we will see that desert mage again soon...well, at least his body ^^

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Good thing my preferred choice didnt led me into any bondage crap.
Unlike Ramagar i am happy and thankful for this split in scenes (or even routes?).
Really nice update, it just seems too predictable that we will see that desert mage again soon...well, at least his body ^^
And that's why the reason for the choices, not everyone likes the bondage stuff or some other content I make, sure it's more work but why not? It makes a better experience for the player, and potentially opens up things to try on other playthroughs. So expect to have split scenes if Sabrina for example wants to explore that side of her more.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Seing Miyuki's reaction to another concubine made me wonder why she isnt aware of casual fucks. I know because it is casual but fucking a gorgon a half-titan and a sprite in a three day is quite something, she should learn about it to.
I thought about the same thing exactly, my take is that in case of Maie it was slightly more serious relationship than those other two considering how she literally call MC Husband :ROFLMAO: , and also i guess in those two other cases their loyalties lies elsewhere(atleast for now) MC thinks of it as nothing more than a fling, hopefully they become a part of Harem in future :BootyTime: cuz why not Baby Titan Sorcerer or Baby Gorgon sorcerer would only increase House's power methinks.. also MC doesnt seem like the type to kiss and tell unless there's a more serious relationship anyway since Miyuki basically pushes him for Harem asap

Also sad Aya is not getting the screen time she deserves after that wonderful Kiss, and Mei's time is gonna come soon too i can feel it..

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Also sad Aya is not getting the screen time she deserves after that wonderful Kiss, and Mei's time is gonna come soon too i can feel it..
Well, although I am sad about too, I can understand why we didnt see any of them according to story and to be honest I am here for story. Miyuki's trip to Egypt with alternative teams like Susan and Miyuki or Miyuki alone wouldn't be logical, considering Aya is her guardian. After Sabrina's awakening, MC sparing his valuable time literally anything else would be hard to explain too.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
cuz why not Baby Titan Sorcerer or Baby Gorgon

Well, the first one could cause complexes in sabrina...a toddler bigger then her in the house, who is babysitting whom?
And the second...well, that would be far to cute to grow up, but it would be a nice familiar ^^

That will come soon, first she is bound to protect the mistress while she searches for that crazy stuff...

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes