Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1623781991296.png

JUN 15, 2021 AT 12:28 AM
Release of 0.23.5

Tested and played through few times,
all the saves worked. But that doesn't mean things didn't slip by.

JUN 14, 2021 AT 8:51 PM
Changelog 0.23.5

There will be release within next 24 hours, depending how pain my net is being. Anyway... I have still some tests to run and build which will take few hours
Changelog 0.23.5
  • First half of day 24 is implement.
    - Li's branch is available right now.
    - Players are told to save before the branching choice happens if on Li's branch. Those who didn't chose to meet Li on day 5 you might want to wait until full version.
  • 321 Renders.
  • Grammar and spelling fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, Phaelan Hood, and Shaddy Modda)
I'll put up the release schedule once I've done the final tests and done the release builds.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Friday, June 18, 2021
Progress 18.06.2021

Bleh set building. It's kind of funny, at the same time I love building sets, but I also hate it, usually when I have this image in my head and I don't have the right pieces to make that image to come true. And I hate when sets messes with my render settings without telling me... Annoying. Anyway.

So where are we? I'm about halfway through the scenes for the remaining branch and it's going decently, just set building takes it's time unfortunately. Luckily I've had the foresight to buy certain utilities that makes things easier to deal with, like turning props to instances automatically instead manually redoing their placing.

As for writing, been busy with RL stuff over the week so it has been stalled a bit. But! Regardless I'm starting the day 30 over the weekend so it's actually fairly good, overall.

So yeah, there are more with the Fiery Fangs on the other branch, simply because it makes sense for them to be there. And because Monday was a release day, there is a second preview... with explosion.

... That's one way to open a door.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Did Suzan (sorry name typo) size get a change? Or it just looks like that because of positon?
She used to be slightly bigger then Miyuki and smaller then Yui, now in image she seem to be at least head above everyone else
I am really not that keen on getting yet another Dagna :-/
Sorcerer 2021-06-19 07-05-10-620.jpg
pre 23.5
Sorcerer 2021-06-19 07-04-26-855.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: LordSinner

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sorcerer [v 0.23.5] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.02 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.06 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.04 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Did Suzan (sorry name typo) size get a change? Or it just looks like that because of positon?
She used to be slightly bigger then Miyuki and smaller then Yui, now in image she seem to be at least head above everyone else
I am really not that keen on getting yet another Dagna :-/
View attachment 1253654
pre 23.5
View attachment 1253653
It's an optical illusion, distance from the camera, the angle of the camera, and Susan's position make her look taller than she is as her body proportions haven't been changed since day 6 when she was introduced.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Talothral , Thank you for the update, even the day is incomplete the update was lovely. I am literally feeling the tension. There somethings I would like to ask if you dont mind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral , Thank you for the update, even the day is incomplete the update was lovely. I am literally feeling the tension. There somethings I would like to ask if you dont mind.

No that's not intended to happen, that was fixed, but it seems that the fix didn't save properly.

Yes.

That scene is only there if you decline certain offers.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
No that's not intended to happen, that was fixed, but it seems that the fix didn't save properly.

Yes.

That scene is only there if you decline certain offers.

Thank you for your reply. I am waiting for next part impatiently while trying to find any scenes I couldnt find in the first time. :)

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Is the "Extras" DL still needed or what is that for? Does it work for every version or is it specific?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Is the "Extras" DL still needed or what is that for? Does it work for every version or is it specific?
As the name implies it is just some extras, so it isn't needed as is. That being said, it will be updated with new images when needed, however, it doesn't break the game if it isn't updated, it just doesn't show the alternate images for the new scenes.

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes