Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
Which route did you Guys choose? Gorgons or Association? :D
I chose gorgons, I don't know exactly what the other route is and what its benefits are. But the gorgons route interested me.
You have

Li Zhou + either Gorgons or Demon Hunters
and
Delmar Meadows with either one of those.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I chose gorgons, I don't know exactly what the other route is and what its benefits are. But the gorgons route interested me.
I to went for the gorgons as they interested me more, and i think that being a Demon Hunter may hurt our relationship with Tamara

Reactions: Qmil679

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
Li Zhou + Gorgons, i see more benefits with them, also, the Gorgons abilities will come in hand in the future

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
In my main save I chosed Gorgons too, but I keep a seperate save for each routes to not miss a scene. For example if you choose Demon Hunters for allies, they place a person to your firm. That brings a lot of different scenes from Gorgons. And in 0,23,5 you can choose to mention Kai about that Demon Hunter girl while telling him to seek aid. So I am assuming while Gorgons will be more beneficial for your house and your magical life, Demon Hunters would be more beneficial for your firm and normal life. But that is my personal assumption.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Sabrina is so lovely.. :love: I love her.

I'm glad that something finally starts to happen between MC and Mei. She is gorgeous.

I like story with gorgons, I am glad that we also got the chance to be with Chione. It would be even more interesting if we had a chance with Maera! :D

I love this game, story is very interesting.
Miyuki, Sabrina, Mei and gorgons are the best! :love:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Sabrina is so lovely.. :love: I love her.

I'm glad that something finally starts to happen between MC and Mei. She is gorgeous.

I like story with gorgons, I am glad that we also got the chance to be with Chione. It would be even more interesting if we had a chance with Maera! :D

I love this game, story is very interesting.
Miyuki, Sabrina, Mei and gorgons are the best! :love:
I agree 100% with everything you just said:D
and i would ad Aya to the best list.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
the other route has some pixies and Kiri.... good stuff but it also means that Chione wasn't rescued.
It would be even more interesting if we had a chance with Maera! :D
I'd put a baby in the whole gorgon nest.
Yeah, she is lovely too. It is a pity that she is not convinced yet to be with MC. :cry:
I pretty sure she will come around to the idea of being with him...hopefully soner rather than later.
she has years of clan conditioning to undo.
There is one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Reactions: D Dog and Qmil679

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Aya is definitely coming around to the idea of being with MC and I think it will be sooner than later. She did pledge herself to him as long as he lives and sealed it with a kiss before getting embarrassed and teleporting out, so that's a thing. I think she's just waiting for the right moment. I'm waiting on Sabrina and Mei. Mei is gorgeous. So far I really like all the characters in the game, there hasn't been a single LI introduced that I've been put off of.

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes