LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I'm waiting on Sabrina and Mei. Mei is gorgeous.
Im pretty sure Sabrina is onboard after having slept with MC.
As for Mei i hope we get to her soon, she did afterall hint that she would like to join the harem.
I think you're right about Aya just waiting for the right moment.

Reactions: D Dog

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1625023471488.png
Yeah I haven't forgotten the Gorgons
despite Fiery Fangs being more in front in this part of the VN
but Gorgons will be there as well.​

JUN 30, 2021 AT 12:59 AM

Release of 0.24.0 for all patrons.

Yes, you read it right.
This will be out today for every single patron for one simple reason:
On 8th of July 2019 I started rendering Terminal Reach ...

1625023438523.png

Changelog 0.24.0

Well this is happening soon, just waiting one of the packets to upload.
Changelog:
  • Day 24 fully implemented
    - Both branches are available. I do recommend starting from the end of day 23 if you aren't on Li's path. On Li's path you should be safe to start from the save you were prompted to make.
  • 698 Renders (320 in 23.5 and 378 with 24.0)
  • Implemented "Characters" menu for those who need reminder about the characters, this is still work in progress.
  • Pile of grammar and spelling fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon and ShaddyModda)
So the releases. This update will be bit special case but more of that in the actual release post.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
View attachment 1272905
Yeah I haven't forgotten the Gorgons
despite Fiery Fangs being more in front in this part of the VN
but Gorgons will be there as well.​

JUN 30, 2021 AT 12:59 AM

Release of 0.24.0 for all patrons.

Yes, you read it right.
This will be out today for every single patron for one simple reason:
On 8th of July 2019 I started rendering Terminal Reach ...

Changelog 0.24.0

Well this is happening soon, just waiting one of the packets to upload.
Changelog:
  • Day 24 fully implemented
    - Both branches are available. I do recommend starting from the end of day 23 if you aren't on Li's path. On Li's path you should be safe to start from the save you were prompted to make.
  • 698 Renders (320 in 23.5 and 378 with 24.0)
  • Implemented "Characters" menu for those who need reminder about the characters, this is still work in progress.
  • Pile of grammar and spelling fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon and ShaddyModda)
So the releases. This update will be bit special case but more of that in the actual release post.
There is a Part one and a Part two on the OP? Do we need both for Day 24 or ?
Thanks!

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Before Anyone Comes crying...

There is no new content for the guys on the LI path in 0.24 its a update for the NON Li Path Players.

It Means: You banged all the Gilfs in 0.23.5? no new content after that. You didnt get the gilf orgy? You have New Content.

Reactions: Macgamer

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
What's new in Non Li Path? what diference is in it? In my playtrough im in Li Path, so I'm a little curious.
There's an extra path added at this point, where you choose if you deal with it yourself or deal with Li and have her people deal with Delmar instead
To be honest while I am on Li's path I really like this path, and that's why I don't want to spoil it for you
It takes place after you sleep with Sabrina
Screenshot 2021-06-30 055452.png

Last edited:
Reactions: The Sailor Man

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
love this game but downloading the file size is a huge pain in the arse any chance of just making the game update compatable ????

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sorcerer [v 0.24] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.27 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.12 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.11 GB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and i think that being a Demon Hunter may hurt our relationship with Tamara
After a few words they said in this update, i'd be less worried about Tamara and more worried about yourself.

One of the demon hunters said they are more worried about him than demonic artefacts. Makes me wonder if they will turn on him at some point.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
That was a hell of an update, thanks for your hard work. Personally I liked more to dealing with Delmar personally. By the way, I loved that there so many ways to deal with Delmar. :ROFLMAO: Reward for cleansing the tainted unicorn was great.

Reactions: Talothral

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
started downloading the game.. then saw it also needs a 2nd part so canceled and went for the compressed version lol..
on a side note what does the Extras contain?

edit: seems its just some extra camera angles for some sex scenes from what i could gather using the search function... the sex scenes arent all that great anyhow so thats not the reason why i play the game haha.. guess i could live without it..

Last edited:

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
started downloading the game.. then saw it also needs a 2nd part so canceled and went for the compressed version lol..
on a side note what does the Extras contain?

edit: seems its just some extra camera angles for some sex scenes from what i could gather using the search function... the sex scenes arent all that great anyhow so thats not the reason why i play the game haha.. guess i could live without it..
try post #1562 ;)

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes