Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
are you sure about that? I have played through both routes now.
And in both routes I see the unicorn!

Only when I kill Delmar by overloading his shield do I kill the unicorn. :unsure:
Oh, I didn't think to check the other methods, I just assumed that the hunters did it.
Didn't realise the unicorn was connected to the barrier
Thanks for letting me know

Reactions: RolandG.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
can someone upload the day 24 in one single part? the last time someone tried to set up a game like this in two separate parts i simply gave up because it kept giving error codes when extracting files and it was a bloody mess

Reactions: Grubb Raines

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
The content starts at this point:
View attachment 1273228
It is the latter choice for the new content, and this is a branching day, not a continuation. That would be 0.25.0.

So yeah, this is a leak, not an official public release. For patrons, there is an "update only" patch due to the size of the VN. If it doesn't get leaked before official public release it won't be here.
When does that choice happen? I dont understand. And there were people talking about a unicorn? This game has too much branching for my liking... i dont understand it

Love the story, but it goot too complex and confuse with all these branches, i thought Gorgons and Association was the only two branches worth having separate saves

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
are you sure about that? I have played through both routes now.
And in both routes I see the unicorn!

Only when I kill Delmar by overloading his shield do I kill the unicorn. :unsure:
I didnt see the unicorn in any oi the branches, where do you see it? IN which day?

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
I didnt see the unicorn in any oi the branches, where do you see it? IN which day?
The content of today's (last) update.

1625058834883.png

If you decide to take care of Delmar yourself here, you will fight him later in the warehouse and defeat him. See my previous posts....

and then my friend, you too will see the unicorn! :)

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
The content of today's (last) update.

View attachment 1273490

If you decide to take care of Delmar yourself here, you will fight him later in the warehouse and defeat him. See my previous posts....

and then my friend, you too will see the unicorn! :)
That choice doesnt even show up to me in Kai's apartment. I go through the whole apartment scenes with no choice at all

Zang

May 9, 2017
I've been using this for ambiance if anyone else likes having some music

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
It could be then you made a choice, possible with kai, before then, that prevents it from showing up
As i say, the game is too confusing and has too many branches, now i cant even know which decision i made to have that option show up, i will have to open the script files, which is stupid

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I went to the code and apparently all i need is to be Li's ally, which i am since i had sex with her in Day 5, but for whatever reason it seems like its not taking the options, i will replay the whole game to see what happens

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Then your only option might be to start a new game, you can use CTRL to skip the dialogue
and make sure you are nice to kai.
I am doing that, and i am always nice to Kai, but according to the source code, being nice to Kai or not has nothing to do with it

For some reason the variables on my saves seem to be wrong and i am places automatically in one path

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes