juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Option finally showed up.

Now i will need to have 4 saves? Gorgons Li, Gorgons Unicorn, Association Li and Association Unicorns?

Reactions: RolandG.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You might have a point, will be interesting to see how it develops in the future.
One of them is worried he knew how to use a spell probably known mainly for demons and his connection to Tamara.

They will either turn on him or give him the ultimatum of either fighting them or killing Tamara.

That's my guess.

Reactions: LorgarAurelian

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So after the Li Party it ends for .24 too right ?
Yeah, that's it for this update on Li's route.

I don't know how big a fan you are of having multiple routes saved but I would say do another and take the deal with him yourself route.

My main is Li's but had to check the other out and killing him in multiple ways was quite satisfying.

One thing I will say is do not overload his shield .... it's being powered by a Unicorn he's tortured and if you kill him without burning out the shield you get to save it and the guardian of the grove is very, very happy you did and gives a great reward.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
so i wont see a unicorn if i chose to ally with gorgon instead of the hunters?
Thats irrelevant from your path. As long as you give chance to surrender to Delmars man and/or select "Copyand Destroy" after Delmars death, you will find tainted unicorn regardless of allies or killing method. Just dont overload the Delmars shield, if you do that, you fill find unicorns corpse.

It could be then you made a choice, possible with kai, before then, that prevents it from showing up
If you are not on Zho's route from the start, you wont see a choice, you will deal with Delmar yourself automatically.

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
Yeah, that's it for this update on Li's route.

I don't know how big a fan you are of having multiple routes saved but I would say do another and take the deal with him yourself route.

My main is Li's but had to check the other out and killing him in multiple ways was quite satisfying.

One thing I will say is do not overload his shield .... it's being powered by a Unicorn he's tortured and if you kill him without burning out the shield you get to save it and the guardian of the grove is very, very happy you did and gives a great reward.
Thanks Mate ;)

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Option finally showed up.

Now i will need to have 4 saves? Gorgons Li, Gorgons Unicorn, Association Li and Association Unicorns?
Yes, it is the same with me :unsure:
Not really, 2 saves are enough if you want to see everything, Li + Gorgons, Association + NotLi, although personally would still go with Li regardless on day 5 choice.

The day 5 choice is for those who want to avoid her outside of one short meeting on one of the days, the non-Li path pretty much has only 1 meeting with Delmar and one sex scene with Hannah that you miss. And few minor dialogue changes.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I didnt see the unicorn in any oi the branches, where do you see it? IN which day?
Do you destroy Delmars files after killing him or "Copy and Destroy"? IF you dont look his files and dont give a chance to surrender to his men, you wont encounter with unicorn

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Do you destroy Delmars files after killing him or "Copy and Destroy"? IF you dont look his files and dont give a chance to surrender to his men, you wont encounter with unicorn
For the unicorn
This is what I did
Surrender, Shoot him or Use Vampire stone, copy and delete
or if you're on the Gordon route have a drink with him.

DO NOT Overload the barrier, it ends up killing the unicorn

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
My saves had the variables wrong, my initial gameplay went directly from Kai's Apartment to Tamara's apartment and then to the reunion with Li and the other ladies, with nothing in between, and no choice to deal with Delmar in any way.

I dont know why it was bugged

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
As i say, the game is too confusing and has too many branches, now i cant even know which decision i made to have that option show up, i will have to open the script files, which is stupid
I am doing that, and i am always nice to Kai, but according to the source code, being nice to Kai or not has nothing to do with it

For some reason the variables on my saves seem to be wrong and i am places automatically in one path
Yes, it is the same with me :unsure:
For major branchings, you end up with 6 saves for different routes as far as I know. Apart from that, every choice you made affects a character and have a chance add some scenes.

1 - Zho and Gorgons - Deal with Delmar yourself
2 - Zho and Gorgons - Zho deals with Delmar
3 - Zho and Association - Deal wit Delmar yourself
4 - Zho and Association - Zho deals with Delmar
5 - Meet Delmar and Gorgons
6 - Meet Delmar and Association

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Doesn't matter how you deal with his men although it's probably nicer to let them live, only 1 of them will die in a very horrible way as he's taken by the spider demon lady (who was hot btw)....

You can kill Delmar in any way EXCEPT overloading his shield. The shield is powered by the Unicorn so overloading it will kill her. Doesn't matter if you copy first or just destroy his files but copying will likely help in the future.

After that he will search the basement and find the Unicorn. Choose to save her when prompted or she will gore him and kill him. Once taken back to her grove you will meet 2 Centaurs who take you to the heart of the grove them meet the guardian who will give him a very nice reward.

Reactions: haooni

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
i get always the error message:
CRC failed : Sorcerer-pc_0_24_0.zip
if i want to unpack the part2.rar file. no matter if i download it again or not, nothing changes.

Reactions: NPC041188

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
For the unicorn
This is what I did
Surrender, Shoot him or Use Vampire stone, copy and delete
or if you're on the Gordon route have a drink with him.

DO NOT Overload the barrier, it ends up killing the unicorn
Oh I know how to unicorn, I tried to help but I didnt see about bug problem at that time. My bad, I should've read all the pages before answering them, after coming back to thread a bit late.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i get always the error message:
CRC failed : Sorcerer-pc_0_24_0.zip
if i want to unpack the part2.rar file. no matter if i download it again or not, nothing changes.
You don't need to unpack part 2.

Put part 1 and part 2 in the same folder then unpack part 1, it does the second part automatically.

Reactions: Taureum

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Doesn't matter how you deal with his men although it's probably nicer to let them live, only 1 of them will die in a very horrible way as he's taken by the spider demon lady (who was hot btw)....

You can kill Delmar in any way EXCEPT overloading his shield. The shield is powered by the Unicorn so overloading it will kill her. Doesn't matter if you copy first or just destroy his files but copying will likely help in the future.

After that he will search the basement and find the Unicorn. Choose to save her when prompted or she will gore him and kill him. Once taken back to her grove you will meet 2 Centaurs who take you to the heart of the grove them meet the guardian who will give him a very nice reward.
Sorry for the misinfo than, I didnt find the unicorn in one play and automatically assumed if I kill his men immediately and destory his files without copying it I wont learn about unicorn.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sorry for the misinfo than, I didnt find the unicorn in one play and automatically assumed if I kill his men immediately and destory his files without copying it I wont learn about unicorn.
I'll just recheck to make sure but i'm pretty sure the men don't count at all, can't remember about the files though.

Gimme a couple of minutes.

EDIT- Right, so, killed the men and destroyed the files and still found the Unicorn.

The only thing that matters is not overloading the barrier.

Reactions: Lord Verminaard
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes