Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Avaron1974 I see you missed the subtle hints throughout the game Mr ward is tamara's son thought everyone woulld have figured that out by now
'Technically', he is her step-son at best. Tamara saved him after his mother was killed/died and breast fed him (if I remember correctly). But definitely not his natural mother.

Reactions: haooni

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
'Technically', he is her step-son at best. Tamara saved him after his mother was killed/died and breast fed him (if I remember correctly). But definitely not his natural mother.
You remember right, his mother died when she gave birth to him. And he would have died if Tamara hadn‘t found and breastfed him.

Reactions: Zephea

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You remember right, his mother died when she gave birth to him. And he would have died if Tamara hadn‘t found and breastfed him.
That's not a hint ... she literally tells him what happened when she found his mother dying.

No idea why you felt the need to call me out about it, I haven't mentioned anything about their relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: AmerHST

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
That's not a hint ... she literally tells him what happened when she found his mother dying.

No idea why you felt the need to call me out about it, I haven't mentioned anything about their relationship.
I think you meant to reply to Zephea, I didn’t reply to you
all I did was confirm What he recalled

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Your right, I clicked the wrong reply, sorry hunni.
Actually I was responding to BlackMetal... not Avaron1974. Seems we all get all twisted around after a time!
Anyways, have a good night folks, time to rest the weary bones and other body parts... ** waves**

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Avaron1974 I see you missed the subtle hints throughout the game Mr ward is tamara's son thought everyone woulld have figured that out by now
Not biologcal mother, thats for sure. Just one time she breastfed MC to release herself and than give him to the orphanage so I think we cant call her his step-mom either. She is his saviour, thats for sure but not mother or someone with mother-role

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Yeah, let me put a stop to this, she isn't mother, nor step-mother of the MC. The only reason she saved him is that he is more worth to her alive than dead. And I'll be clear, the second he stops being useful to her she has no problems of killing him.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, played through 0.24, so back to caught up with the Dev on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, thank you for the game thus far, and now be looking forward for the next release.

Reactions: Talothral

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah, let me put a stop to this, she isn't mother, nor step-mother of the MC. The only reason she saved him is that he is more worth to her alive than dead. And I'll be clear, the second he stops being useful to her she has no problems of killing him.
STOP you will break the heart of all those incest fans hoping for some incest sex:D

• Haha
Reactions: D Dog and Talothral

ghipholane

Apr 24, 2020
i had 3 path save file: Li+association; non-Li+gorgon & Li+gorgon, now with splitting path in 0.24 my 3rd save return right in no1 & 2 save :( anyway great update as usual, i really like the bullet option as it remind me of indiana jones scene and it efficiency too as i dont want to waste magic or magical object for that bastard lol

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i had 3 path save file: Li+association; non-Li+gorgon & Li+gorgon, now with splitting path in 0.24 my 3rd save return right in no1 & 2 save :( anyway great update as usual, i really like the bullet option as it remind me of indiana jones scene and it efficiency too as i dont want to waste magic or magical object for that bastard lol
Same here, only choosing it, could mean leaving evidence behind for the police to find.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Same here, only choosing it, could mean leaving evidence behind for the police to find.
OK, you mean if you shoot Delmar, the police will have evidence against you later? I had that thought, but I didn't want to waste magical items...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
OK, you mean if you shoot Delmar, the police will have evidence against you later? I had that thought, but I didn't want to waste magical items...
Not really, if you use the vampire stone, you can always reuse him, I doubt he's a one-shot deal.
and if you have the venom from the Gorgons, something tells me they'll be more than happy to give you more if you need it.
Although, unless you take the vial with, there are finger prints.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes