Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Although, unless you take the vial with, there are finger prints.
HandVenom.jpg
Notice the blue glow between his fingers while using the venom? He is bringing the venom and putting it back from his personal pocket plane where he stores things. He learned the required spell from Miyuki on day 20 (or studies during the night between 20 and 21 if you were cruel and ditched Miyuki >.>)... Yeah I kinda thought of that in advance >.>

And as for any other possible evidence...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Considering that he has no problem doing this I don't think there is any need to worry about evidence. You can easily assume that he would torch the office after he leaves, just didn't render it >.>

Reactions: haooni and RolandG.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
View attachment 1275246
Notice the blue glow between his fingers while using the venom? He is bringing the venom and putting it back from his personal pocket plane where he stores things. He learned the required spell from Miyuki on day 20 (or studies during the night between 20 and 21 if you were cruel and ditched Miyuki >.>)... Yeah I kinda thought of that in advance >.>

Considering that he has no problem doing this I don't think there is any need to worry about evidence. You can easily assume that he would torch the office after he leaves, just didn't render it >.>
I agree regarding the vial, didn't notice that.
The other, if you don't give them the chance to surrender, and you do miss out on some information you get from them.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Yes, but I used it as an example of that he has no problems burning things, although in this case the fires were caused by that explosion than directly setting things on fire. But point still stands.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yes, but I used it as an example of that he has no problems burning things, although in this case the fires were caused by that explosion than directly setting things on fire. But point still stands.
and point taken, thanks for clarifying it.

Reactions: Talothral

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
For me, using the vampire stone is too cool to pick any of the other options

for me, all the killing options are cool in their own way, but the most awesome one was just the headshot! All that magic and a great shield, bang! Headshot! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: woody

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
View attachment 1275246

ok, i got that right, he burns down the whole office and above his sign there is water from the sprinkler system ? :unsure:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1625149214012.png

Oh, but you did .. this is that burning canon render Mc lost all fun out of the game.
View attachment 1275246

This is canon then: reborn as a magik user from a warehous hell fire, scarred 4 life as a maniacal piro afficionado.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is greek fire - it is mistical and burns in water ... or Uciha eye fire jutsu - which ever suits you.
ok, i got that right, he burns down the whole office and above his sign there is water from the sprinkler system ? :unsure:
aka1.gif
MC uses instant combustion burning guys from within - watch some Akasha revenge blood burning fires 4 refference.
aka12.gif

Last edited:

ghipholane

Apr 24, 2020
here's my tier list for "killing delmar"
1. bullet: it sounds cool, it looks cool and i dont think "mortal" police force can do anything in this magical world anyway so i never worry abt them. At best they can trace back to the type of gun and that's it, they can never prove mc uses that gun or even being there that day
2. vampire: he's cute
3. magic: it feels good to see delmar burn in your own hand isnt it
4. venom: too easy death for him, for me this is just a precaution if everything else fail

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
so maybe's nopy's fault
I originally downloaded from Nopy, didn't get asked for a password
have your tried 7-zip

and I just redownload a new copy new copy from Nopy to test, no issues, downloaded, extract, no password need or requested.

Plus, did you download "part 2" of the file
Screenshot 2021-07-01 181741.png

Last edited:
Reactions: fkrfxr

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can the Extras be updated to 0.24, it's already been uploaded to SVS

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I dont know if they modified the file, but i downloaded form nopy when it was just uploaded and didnt need any password either
They didn't modify it, I just tested it. works fine, extracted no problem, it didn't ask for a password

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I see from your file list you only have part one. you need part 2. use 7zip or winrar both are free. put both files in same folder and extract the first part. it will automatically unzip the second part and put everything together in the same folder. hope you get it. i used nopy and had no problems

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes